टिफ़िन के लिए झटपट बनाएं टेस्टी फ्राइड राइस Veg Fried Rice in Pressure Cooker- Easy Lunch Box Recipe with step by step process, important tips and precise video. Fried rice is a famous indo Chinese recipe which is loved by all and today we are going to make a very quick and easy fried rice recipe which can be easily prepared for kid’s lunch box.
Fried rice is prepared in variety of ways; Chinese fried rice, fried rice with eggs or chicken fried rice. But this is the quickest and the easiest way of how to make fried rice at home.
We will make this veg fried rice recipe in pressure cooker. When there is very little time in the morning, it hardly takes 10 minutes to prepare this delicious tiffin for kids. This fried rice tastes very good and kids love to have it in their lunch box.
Fired rice, fried rice recipe, fried rice recipe in hindi, veg fried rice, veg fried rice recipe in hindi, how to make fried rice, veg pulao, lunch box recipe, kids lunch box recipe, tiffin recipe, quick and easy tiffin recipe, fried rice indian style, easy fried rice, how to make easy fried rice, how to make plain fried rice, veg fried rice indian, veg fried rice recipe indian, easy vegetable fried rice recipe, best fried recipe, quick and easy fried rice
टिफ़िन के लिए झटपट बनाएं टेस्टी फ्राइड राइस Veg Fried Rice in Pressure Cooker- Easy Lunch Box Recipe video
- Rice 1 1/2cups
- Water 2 ½ cups
- Oil 3 tbsp
- Garlic 1 tsp (chopped)
- Carrot ¼ cup (finely chopped)
- Beans ¼ cup (finely chopped)
- Capsicum ½ cup (chopped)
- Cabbage 1 cup (finely chopped)
- Soy sauce 1 tsp
- Vinegar 1 tsp
- Red chili sauce 2 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup 2 tbsp
- White pepper powder (or black pepper) 1 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker.
- Add chopped garlic and cook until pink.
- Add chopped vegetables and cook for around 20 seconds.
- Add soy sauce, vinegar, chili sauce, tomato sauce, white pepper and salt. Mix well.
- When sauces starts to bubble, add water, give it a stir and let it come to a boil.
- Add washed rice, mix gently and let it come to boil.
- Cover the pressure cooker. Let it cook for one whistle on high flame, reduce the heat and further cook for 4-5 minutes on low heat or until one whistle on low heat.
- Turn off the heat and let it sit until pressure releases.
- Open the cooker and gently mix fried rice.
- Our instant fried rice is ready. Serve it in kids lunch box they will surely love it.
Share and spread My Flavours tasty and easy to cook homemade recipes with your friends!!
Do not forget to SUBSCRIBE ‘My flavours’ Youtube channel and website – ‘www.myflavours.in’ (it’s free!!) to watch all the recipes first….
If you find my recipe helpful, please take a moment and RATE it, SHARE the recipe and do not forget to leave your valuable comment in the comment section below, it really motivates me to make more such easy cooking and baking videos for you….