Tricolor Cake/Eggless Sponge Cake without Condensed Milk/Eggless Sponge Cake/Eggless Cake without Condensed Milk/Eggless Curd Cake/Vanilla Cake with step by step description, important tips and precise video – Hello I am Abida, author of this post and today I am going to share a special cake recipe for a very special occasion, that is Tricolor Cake/Eggless Sponge Cake without Condensed Milk/Eggless Sponge Cake/Eggless Cake without Condensed Milk/Eggless Curd Cake/Vanilla Cake. It is a very quick and easy eggless sponge cake recipe without using condensed milk and butter.
Share and spread My Flavours tasty and easy to cook homemade recipes with your friends!! Do not forget to SUBSCRIBE myflavours to watch all the recipes first.
Let’s quickly see how to make Tricolor Cake/Eggless Sponge Cake/Eggless Cake without Condensed Milk/Eggless Curd Cake….
- Refined flour (Maida) – 1.5 cup
- Baking Soda (Meetha Soda) – ½ tsp
- Baking Powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – ¼ tsp
- Cooking oil – ½ cup
- Powdered Sugar – 1 cup
- Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
- Curd (Dahi) – ½ cup
- Milk – ¾ cup
- Food Colour – Orange Red, Green
- Preheat the oven at 170 degree centigrade for 6-8 minutes.
- Grease a 6 inches diameter round cake mould and dust it with flour. Line the bottom of the cake mould with parchment paper. Keep it aside.
- In a mixing bowl add flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Mix or sieve all the ingredients well and keep aside (no lumps should remain).
- Take another bowl, add oil and powder sugar in it and beat until it becomes light and creamy.
- Add vanilla essence and curd in it. Mix well.
- Now add dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, in three batches.
- Mix gently and make a smooth batter by adding little by little milk at a time.
- Divide the batter in three equal portions into three different bowls.
- Add green colour in one portion, orange red (saffron) colour in another and leave the third one plain.
- You can use gel colour, liquid colour or dry power colour, whichever is easily available to you.
- Now take the saffron colour batter and pour it in the center of the cake mould.
- Then pour white (plain) colour batter on it, again in the center but from a little height.
- In the same way pour green colour batter in the center.
- Gently tap the mould 1 to 2 times.
- Bake the cake in preheated oven at 170 degree centigrade for 40-45 minutes or until done.
- Demould the cake once it comes to room temperature.
- Cut, serve and enjoy the beautiful Tricolour cake.