Today we are going to make winter special Til Gud Gajak Roll खस्ता तिल गुड़ गजक रोल Til Gud Gajak Recipe/Gajak Roll / Gajak Recipe/ Gajak/ TilKut/Makar Sakranti Recipe/Winter Special Recipe/Til Gud Gajak Recipe
Til gajak recipe/ Til Gud Gajak Roll-10मिनट में बनाएं बाज़ार जैसी खस्ता तिल गुड़ गजक रोल Til Gud Gajak Recipe/Gajak Roll / Gajak Recipe/ Gajak/ TilKut/Makar Sakranti Recipe/Winter Special Recipe/Til Gud Gajak Recipe. Sesame or til and jaggery both strengthens health. Sesame is hot in nature and therefore sesame recipes are made during winter season.
Earlier also we have made variety of gajak recipes like; til gud gajak or chikki, til moongfali chikki and moongfali chikki recipe. All these gajak recipes are in chikki form and today I am going to show you how you can make gajak roll.
Til ke ladoo, til gajak, til chikki and other til or sesame recipes are prepared on Makar Sankranti. So this time surprise your guests with these tasty and crunchy til gud gajak rolls.
Making this gajak is very easy and I have used both jaggery and sugar for making this gajak.
You may also like our other winter special recipes like:
Til gajak recipe/ Til Gud Gajak Roll-10मिनट में बनाएं बाज़ार जैसी खस्ता तिल गुड़ गजक रोल Til Gud Gajak Recipe /Til Gajak Recipe Video
Ingredients required for making Gajak recipe :
- Sesame seeds / til 250 gm or 1 ¾ cup
- Jaggery / Gud 125 gms or ¾ cup
- Sugar 75 gms or 1/3 cup
- Water ¼ cup
- Ghee 1tbsp
- Baking powder ½ tsp
- Cardamom/ Elichi powder 4 nos
Method for making Til Gud Gajak :
- Roast til at low flame until it starts to pop up.
- Let the roasted til come to room temperature.
- Grind the til coarsely. Keep aside.
- In a pan add gud, sugar and water. Melt gud and sugar at high flame.
- Once it melts add ghee to it.
- Reduce the heat and cook until syrup caramelize.
- Once the syrup starts to get little darker and thicker check its consistency.
- To check its consistency: add few drops of caramelized syrup in cold water, wait for few seconds and then break the drops. If the drop break with a click sound like glass, means the syrup is perfect to make gajak. But if the drop is soft or rubber like then cook it further for few more minutes until you get the perfect consistency.
- When you get the perfect consistency syrup, immediately turn off the flame and add baking powder and ilaichi powder to it. Mix gently.
- Add grounded sesame seeds, mix quickly.
- Take half of the mixture and roll half it on a greased surface using a greased rolling pin into square.
- Cut into 1.5 to 3 inches 8 rectangular pieces. Roll each rectangle.
- You have to be really quick in the whole process, if the mixture cools down then you will not be able to roll it.
- Repeat the same process with the remaining gajak mixture.
- let the gajak come to room temperature.
- When gajak roll cools completely store them in an air tight container.
Gajak, gajak banana ki vidhi, gajak recipe, gajak kaise banaye, gajak roll, gajak recipe in hindi, how to make gajak, homemade gajak, sesame brittle, til ki gajak, Jaipur ki gajakrecipe, gazak, til gajak, crispy gajak, makar sakranti special, sugar til chikki, sesame brittle recipe, til recipe, til ki gajak recipe, til ki gajak kaise banae, til gajak, til patti, til gajak recipe in hindi, rajasthani gajak, gajak patti, chikki, gajak recipe in Marathi, peanut gajak, peanut gajak recipe, makar sakranti, ti sakrant, winter recipe, winter special recipe, til gud gajak, til gud ki gajak, crispy gajak, healthy recipe, sugarfree recipe, jiggery recipe, gud recipe, til gud recipe, sesame recipe, sesame jiggery recipe, sesame gajak recipe, indian recipe, indian festival recipe, how to make gajak, how to make crispy gajak,