Super Tasty & Easy Oreo truffle in Hindi/Oreo Modak Recipe/Oreo Truffle/Chocolate Recipe Hindi with detail process, important tips and precise video – Hello I am Abida and today I am going to share one of my family’s all-time favorite chocolate dessert that is, Super Tasty & Easy Oreo truffle in Hindi/Oreo Modak Recipe/Oreo Truffle/Chocolate Recipe Hindi. This Oreo Truffle recipe is so quick and easy that you can prepare this yummy chocolate delight with 3 ingredients, in just 10 minutes.
Share and spread My Flavours tasty and easy to cook homemade recipes with your friends!!
Do not forget to SUBSCRIBE myflavours to watch all the recipes first….
So let’s quickly see how to prepare Super Tasty & Super Easy Oreo truffle / Modak Recipe without Creem Cheese/ Oreo Truffle in just 10 minutes…..
- Oreo Biscuits – 10 pieces
- Condensed Milk – 7-8 tsps full
- Dark Chocolate Compound – 50 gms
- White Chocolate Compound – 50 gms
- Take Oreo biscuits and grind them into fine powder using a grinder or a food processer.
- Add condensed milk to it, mix and combine together to form a dough.
- If you find it difficult to combine, you can add more condensed milk into it as per requirement.
- Take a small portion of the prepared dough and shape it into a ball by rolling it between both your palms.
- Keep the prepared ball into a plate.
- To shape the Oreo dough into modak: take the desired quantity portion, roll it into ball and then shape it into modak.
- Keep all the prepared balls and modak into freeze for about 10 minutes.
- To coat the Oreo Truffles and modak we will take dark chocolate and white chocolate compounds. Chocolates must be of room temperature, cut into small pieces.
- To temper/melt dark chocolate compound, microwave it for around 30-45 seconds.
- Using a clean and dry spoon mix the chocolate to smooth paste. Keep it aside.
- Same way microwave white chocolate for 45-60 seconds, stir it until smooth.
- Line a plate or a try with butter paper and keep it aside, as we are going to keep chocolate coated Oreo truffles on it.
- One by one dip chilled Oreo balls and modaks into melted white or dark chocolate. Shake them little to drip off extra chocolate.
- Transfer chocolate coated Oreo truffles and modaks on the butter paper.
- Drizzle some melted chocolate on top of chocolate coated truffles.
- Refrigerate prepared Oreo Truffles and modak for about one hour.
- After one hour, trim extra chocolate around the sides of the Oreo Truffles and modak, using a knife.
- Serve and enjoy prepared chilled Oreo Truffles and modak.