Best ever chicken starter recipe – Spicy&Crisp Chicken Wings-Chicken Lollipop-Fried Chicken Recipe | How to make chicken wings at home/fried chicken wings/Chicken lollipop Recipe/restaurant style chicken wings recipe/ Chicken wings recipe – Spicy, juicy and full of flavors…this lip smacking Chicken starter recipe is just the perfect recipe to make your ordinary day a special one!!!
Masaledar Chicken starter made with whole chicken wings or chicken lollipop is a very quick, easy and delicious Indo-Chinese recipe. This is Indo-Chinese Chicken wings or chicken lollipop can be tweaked to suit your taste.
This is my way of making Schezwan chicken lollipop or chicken wings in which fried chicken lollipop are coated in hot and spicy sauces.
Unlike other chicken recipes like chicken korma recipe, chicken shawarma recipe, chicken salad, chicken nuggets, chicken tikka or fried chicken or tandoori chicken these chicken lollipop or chicken wings is one of the most popular chicken starter recipe among kids and adults. This is the favorite chicken appetizer served in parties.
This is the tried and tested chicken wings/ chicken lollipop recipe and is much more better compare to the chicken lollipop we get in the restaurants.
Today I am making chicken wings, but to make chicken lollipop you can shape these wings into lollipops. But remember whatever shape you take the taste and process of this recipe will be the same.
For more non-veg starters check:
Chicken wings recipe /Chicken Lollipop Recipe| How to make Chicken lollipop at home /How to make chicken wings at home recipe video:
Ingredients for making chicken wings:
Ingredients required to marinate chicken wings / chicken lollipop:
Ingredients for margination:
- Chicken Wings 1.5 kg
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1.5 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1.5 tsp
- Soy Sauce 1 tbsp
- Black Pepper Powder 1.5 tsp
- Salt 1.5 tsp
- Cornflour ½ cup
- All purpose flour ½ cup
- Rice flour ½ cup (if you do not have rice flour add additional ½ cup maida)
- Eggs 2 small or 1 large
Ingredients for schezwan sauce:
- Oil ¼ cup
- Ginger garlic 2.5 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Onions 2 medium size (finely chopped)
- Schezwan chutney 4-5 tbsp
- Red chili sauce 1 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup 4-5 tbsp
- Soy sauce 1.5 tbsp
- Vinegar ½ tsp
- Red chili powder ½ tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Sugar ½ tsp
- Cornflour 2tbsp
- Homemade Red Food color 1 tsp (optional)
- Water 1 cup
How to make Chicken Wings/Chicken Lollipop at home:
- Add ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, pepper powder, soy sauce and salt to chicken wings. Mix well and marinate for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes add rice flour, maida and cornflour to marinated chicken wings. Mix once.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Fry chicken wings (few at a time) at medium flame. Flip occasionally and fry until crisp and done.
- In a bowl add cornflour and red food colour (click for the recipe of homemade organic food colour). Adding food colour is completely optional)
- Mix cornflour and food color in 1 cup water and keep aside.
- Heat ¼ cup oil in a wok. Add chopped ginger garlic and cook for few seconds at low heat.
- Add onions and cook until they turn pink.
- Add all the sauces and add salt as per taste. (all the sauces contain salt so add as per requirement)
- Cook sauces for couple of minutes. Add sugar and mix well.
- Add cornflour paste, mix well and give it a boil.
- Add fried chicken wings and mix well.
- Cook for a minute and turn off the flame.
- Serve hot chicken wings immediately.
Crispy chicken wings, crispy chicken lollipop, Chinese chicken wings, chicken wings recipe, indo Chinese recipe, easy chicken wings recipe, honey garlic chicken wings recipe, spicy chicken wings recipe, spicy chicken lollipop, tasty chicken wings recipe, chicken lollipop, fried chicken wings, fried chicken lollipop,
Chicken lollipop, chicken wings, restaurant style chicken lollipop, how to make chicken wings, how to make chicken lollipop, kfc style chicken wings,
Chicken lollipop recipe in hindi, chicken wings recipe in hindi, chicken lollipop gravy recipe,
Chicken wings recipe indian style, chicken starters, chicken starter recipe, chicken starter indian,