Special Dates Recipe for Ramadan/IFTAR Recipe/3 Delicious Ways-Healthy No-Bake Energy Bites/Ramadan Recipes for iftar
Dates energy bites for Ramadan/Iftar Recipe/Energy bites with dates/ Dates energy balls/chocolate peanut butter energy balls/Dates Almond Energy Bites/Coconut Energy Bites/chocolate energy balls recipe with dates/ healthy energy balls recipe/ coconut energy balls/energy balls recipe/ dates energy balls/ date balls recipe no bake/ chocolate almond date balls
#ramadanrecipes #iftarrecipes #energyballs #energybites #myflavours #datesenergyball #daterecipes #nocookrecipe #nobake #date #almondrecipe #peanutbutter #coconutrecipe #healthyrecipe #sugarfreerecipe
Today we are going to make energy bites with dates. These no bake energy are very tasty and healthy and are just perfect for Ramadan Iftar Recipe. these energy balls with dates can be prepared in less than 2 minutes and you can have them all the year round pre or post workout.
I will make three types of energy bites in this post – chocolate peanut butter energy balls, coconut energy balls, chocolate almond energy dates balls
If you find my post interesting please hit the like button, share the recipe and don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel!!
Click for more Ramadan recipes
CLICK TO WATCH Special Date Recipes for Ramadan/3 Delicious Ways-IFTAR Special/Healthy No-Bake Energy Bites:
Ingredients for making energy bites with dates:
Dates 250 gms :
- First of all, we will make paste of dates. For it remove seeds from dates.
- Now dates are tough to grind so we will make them soft first. For this collect all dates in a big bowl, place a bowl of hot water in its center.
- Now transfer dates bowl with water bowl into microwave. Microwave it for 2 minutes at high. Turn off and let dates sit in microwave for 10 more minutes.
- After 10 minutes remove the water bowl. Our dates are soft now.
- Grind them into paste.
- Divide the date paste into three equal portions and keep aside for further proceeding.
ALMOND DATES ENERGY BITES:
- Date paste (warm) 80 gms (approx.)
- Almond crushed 5tbsp
- Nutella 1 tsp
- Coarsely grind almonds in a grinder.
- Add 2 tbsp of almond powder and Nutella into date paste.
- Mix everything well.
- Divide into small portion and shape each into smooth round ball by rolling between palms.
- Coat each ball into remaining almond powder and keep aside.
- Tasty almond energy bites are ready to serve. Store energy bites into refrigerator.
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER ENERGY BITES:
- Date paste 80 gms (approx.)
- Roasted peanuts
- Peanut butter
- Cocoa powder (optional)
- Take roasted peanuts and remove its skin. Now coarsely grind peanuts into a grinder.
- Add 2 tbsp of grounded peanuts, cocoa powder, peanut butter into warm date paste and combine well.
- Divide into equal portions and shape into smooth round ball.
- Coat each ball into remaining peanut powder and keep aside.
- Peanut butter energy bites are ready to serve. Store in refrigerator for better shelf life.
COCONUT ENERGY BITES/COCONUT ENERGY BALLS:
- Warm date paste 80 gms (approx.)
- Coconut powder 5 tbsp
- Mix 2 tbsp coconut powder into warm date paste.
- Mix well and divide into equal portions. Shape each into round ball.
- Coat each ball into coconut powder and keep aside.
- Coconut energy balls are ready to serve. Store in refrigerator for better shelf life.
dates and peanut butter recipe