Bajre ki Rabdi Rajasthani Traditional weight loss & Energy drink Recipe with step by step process, important tips and precise video- Today we are going to make rajasthan’s famous traditional, tasty, refreshing and energetic health drink recipe …. Bajre ki Rabdi or bajre ki raab. It is the perfect drink made with bajre ka atta and curd.
Bajra or pearl millet is rich in fibre, iron, protein, phosphorous and magnesium. Other than its Vitamin and mineral composition, it has numerous health benefits, such as it improves in digestion, removes constipation, helps in weight loss, controls diabetes and reduces cholesterol level.
It is a simple recipe, but tastes fabulous. You can have it cold or warm; at day time or at the night; before meals or after meals; thick or liquidy.
On the occasion of Sheetla Saptami it’s a kind of mandatory dish to be prepared and offered to goddess.
Share and spread My Flavours tasty and easy to cook homemade recipes with your friends!!
Do not forget to SUBSCRIBE myflavours youtube channel and website – ‘www.myflavours.in’ (it’s free!!) to watch all the recipes first….
You may also like:
Related rajasthani Holi recipes:
For full recipe video with all the ingredients, measurements and instructions, please click below –
- Bajra Aata (pearl millet flour) – 3 tbsp
- Dahi/Curd (fresh) – 1 cup
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Roasted cumin powder – ½ tsp
- Water – 2+1/2 cup
- In a cooking pot add bajra aata and curd. Mix well such that no lumps remain. Try to take fresh curd as sour curd will make the rabdi sourer.
- Add salt, cumin powder and water to the aata paste and mix well.
- Place the mixture on the burner and cook on high heat until it comes to a boil. Keep stirring so that the flour doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Reduce the heat and further cook the rabdi for 10 more minutes. Keep stirring occationally.
- After 10 minutes turn off the heat. Garnish it with cumin powder and serve the rabdi.
- Please take a moment and Rate the recipe, SHARE the recipe and do not forget to leave your valuable comment in the comment section below, it really motivates me to make more such easy cooking and baking videos for you….