Rajasthani Lehsun Kachre ki Chutney/Kachri chutney Recipe Video Hindi/Kachri /Chutney Recipe with step by step Process, tips and precise video – in today’s post I am going to share a very tasty, tangy and spicy Rajasthani Lehsun Kachre ki Chutney/Kachri chutney Recipe Video Hindi/Kachri /Chutney Recipe. Kachri ki chutney goes very well with all type of Indian food and snacks, paranthas and chapattis.
As the name suggests, Kachri ki chutney has lots of garlic and whole red chilies in it. This Kachri ki chutney can be eaten raw as well as cooked. In both ways, the chutney tastes equally good and can be easily stored for up to a week in refrigerator. In today’s post I am going to show you both types of kachri and lehsun ki chutney recipe.
Fresh kachries are easily available during rainy season of the year, so today I am going to make kachri ki chutney with fresh kachri. But if you don’t have fresh kachri then you can easily replace them with dry kachri powder.
You may also like: kachri ki sabzi, Dal Ke Pakode, 2 types of green chutneys, Imli ki chutney, besan pyaaz ki sabzi, aam ki khatti meethi chutney, Oliya, kamrakh ka instant achar and keri gonde ka instant achar, Instant ghever recipe, instant malpua recipe. Haldi Ki sabzi
Share and spread My Flavours tasty and easy to cook homemade recipes with your friends!! Do not forget to SUBSCRIBE myflavours to watch all the recipes first….
Let’s quickly see how to make Lehsun Kachri ki chutney recipe….
- Kachri – 4 medium size
- Garlic – 20 cloves
- Dry red chilies – 8-10
- Cumin seeds (Zeera) – 1 tsp
- Mustard oil – 4-5 tbsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Cut red chilies into small pieces and add 2 tbsp water in it.
- Microwave the broken chilies for 1 minute and let it be in the microwave for few more minutes.
- You may also soak the chilies into hot water until soft. If you don’t have dry red chilies, then you can easily replace it with red chili powder.
- Wash and peel kachri and cut it into small pieces.
- I prefer to discard its excess seeds, but you can use kachri with its seeds.
- Take a grinding jar, add garlic, cumin seeds, soaked red chilies (with its water), kachri pieces and salt.
- If you are using kachri powder, then for this much quantity of fresh kachri you will need about 2-3 spoons of kachri powder.
- Grind everything into fine paste.
- Raw kachri ki chutney is ready to serve. It can be stored in refrigerator for 6-7 days.
- To cook the kachri ki chutney take a pan and heat mustard or any other oil in it.
- Once the oil comes to smoky point, turn off the heat and let the oil cool for about 30 seconds.
- After 30 seconds, carefully pour the grounded kachri lehsun ki chutney into the oil.
- Mix well and turn on the heat.
- Cook the chutney on medium to high heat for about 4-5 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- When you see that oil has started to separate, reduce the heat to the lowest, cover the pan and cook the chutney for few more minutes or until oil separates and the chutney comes to perfect consistency.
- Turn off the heat and let the chutney come to room temperature.
- Tangy and spicy kachri and garlic chutney can be served with bajra roti, bejad ki roti, paranthas, snacks or any other Indian sabzi.
- If you are using kachri powder, then you may require little more water to adjust the consistency.
- Red chili can be adjusted according to taste.