Paneer Mix Veg/How to Make Mix Vegetable Curry/Restaurant Style Paneer Mix Veg Sabzi with step by step process, tips and precise video – Today we are going to make Paneer Mix Veg/How to Make Mix Vegetable Curry/Restaurant Style Paneer Mix Veg Sabzi. This is a Chinese style paneer gravy which can be enjoyed with chapatti, naan, paranthas or rice.
Share and spread My Flavours tasty and easy to cook homemade recipes with your friends!! Do not forget to SUBSCRIBE myflavours to watch all the recipes first….
So let’s quickly see how to make Paneer Mix Veg/How to Make Mix Vegetable Curry…
(Serves 4-5 persons)
- Paneer – 200 gms
- Capsicum – 1 large
- Cauliflower – 1 small
- Onion – 1 medium size
- Potatoes – 2 medium size
- Onion – 1 medium size finely chopped
- Garlic – 8-10
- Ginger – 1 inch piece
- Green chili – 2
- Tomatoes – 2 medium size
- Cornflour – 1 tsp
- Schezwan chutney – 3 tsp full
- Soy sauce – ½ tsp
- Vinegar – ½ tsp
- Tomato ketchup – 3 tsp full
- Salt – as per taste
- Sugar – ½ tsp
- Oil – 4-5 tbsp
- Cut capsicum, 1 medium size onion and paneer into 1 cm long thick stripes.
- Cut cauliflower into florets. You can also take French beans, baby corns or any other vegetable of your choice.
- Cut potatoes into French fries style, wash it 2-3 times with fresh water and keep aside.
- In a bowl add cornflour and ½ cup of water. Mix well until no lumps remain.
- Finely chop ginger, garlic and green chilies and keep aside.
- Finely chop 1 medium size onion for the gravy.
- Cut and puree tomatoes.
- Heat oil in a wok, add potatoes and fry at medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until it turns golden in colour.
- Take the fried potatoes out of the oil.
- Add cauliflower florets into the oil and fry them at medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until it has few brown spots on it. Take the fried florets out of the oil.
- In the same oil add chopped ginger, garlic and green chili and cook for about a minute at low heat. Keep stirring continuously to avoid burning of garlic.
- When the garlic turns golden, add chopped onions and fry them at high heat for around a minute or two.
- Once the onions start to turn golden pour tomato puree and cook till oil separates.
- Add schezwan chutney and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add soy sauce and vinegar mix and cook for few seconds.
- Add capsicum onions, fried potatoes, cauliflower and salt.
- Mix everything well, cover the wok and let the sabzi cook for about a minute at medium flame.
- Add tomato ketchup give a mix.
- Add cornflour mix and 1 cup of water into the sabzi and mix well.
- Sprinkle sugar, mix and let the mix veg comes to a boil.
- Add paneer into the gravy. Mix gently and cook the sabzi for about a minute at low heat.
- After 1 minute, turn off the heat and serve hot paneer mix veg with naan, chapatti, paranthas or rice.