Mutton Kabab Recipe Hindi Urdu/Kachche Keema Kabab/Mutton Kebab Recipe Step by Step/Mutton Kebab with step by step process, important tips and precise video – today wee are going to make Mutton Kabab Recipe Hindi Urdu/Kachche Keema Kabab/Mutton Kebab Recipe Step by Step/Mutton Kebab / Kachche keema ke kabab is a kind of kabab made with minced mutton and mixed together with lots of onions and aromatic spices.
Mutton Kabab Recipe/Mutton keema Kebab/How to make Mutton Kabab step by step / Easy Non Veg Starter Recipe /Kachche Keema ke Kabab / Eid Special Recipe /Best kabab / homemade kebab / muton keema kebab recipe.
It’s my mom’s special recipe and she add lots of onions (almost equal to the heap of minced mutton used in the recipe!!) These kababs are shallow fried, which gives these onions a very crunchy taste.
Unlike any other kabab recipe ( seekh kebab, mutton galouti kebab, chicken seekh kebab and shami kabab recipe) it’s a very instant kabab recipe and kebab gets cooked while frying it and it is not necessary to cook minced mutton or keema before hand like shami kebab and galoti kabab recipe.
It’s a very delicious and quick recipe and the onions in it give very crunchy and ceramal fried onion flavour to the kebabs. The only issue is that few people find it really hard to bind the raw mutton kabab, but the egg and chana powder in the recipe helps to hold everything pretty well. You can add more besan or chana powder if your kebabs are falling apart.
for this recipe i have used homemade garam masala powder you can find its recipe on my website.
This easy mutton kebab or kachche keema ke kabab is a must to try non veg starter recipe for Eid , bakra eid / eid ul adha or for any party or get together. Do try it out and let me know how it turns out.
Some of our other non-veg recipes:
And many more non veg recipe…..
Share and spread My Flavours tasty and easy to cook homemade recipes with your friends!!
Do not forget to SUBSCRIBE ‘My flavours’ Youtube channel and website – ‘www.myflavours.in’ (it’s free!!) to watch all the recipes first….
Mutton Kabab Recipe Hindi Urdu/Kachche Keema Kabab/Mutton Kebab Recipe Step by Step/Mutton Kebab video-
- Minced Mutton (Keema) 500 gms
- Lemon Juice of 1 lemon
- Papaya powder / Kachri Powder 1tsp (or 1tbsp raw papaya powder)
For Mutton Kabab –
- Green Chilllies (chopped) 2
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Homemade Garam Masala Powder 1tsp
- Red Chilli Powder 1 tsp
- Roasted chick pea powder / roasted besan ½ cup
- Egg 1
- Onions 2 medium size(cut into thin juliennes)
- Coriander chopped 2 tbsp
- Chopped mint leaves 2 – 3 tbsp
- Oil 2 tsp
- More oil for frying
- Wash and squeeze out excess water from mince mutton. Grind it coarsely (do not grind it into paste). You can also take fine minced mutton for the recipe.
- Mix lemon juice and papaya powder and mix well.
- Cover and marinate keema in refrigerator for 30 minutes or more.
- Add chopped green chilies, ginger garlic paste, salt, red chili powder, chick pea powder, onions, garam masala powder, chopped coriander, chopped mint leaves and 2 tsp oil. Mix everything very well.
- NOTE: mix all the spices and onions to the marinated keema when you are about to make kababs, or else keema will get watery.
- Add egg and mix properly.
- Shape round thin patties of this mixture. There should not be any cracks.
- Heat ½ cup oil in pan. When oil get medium hot, carefully slide few add mutton patties in hot oil.
- You can add more besan or chana powder if you find that kebabs are falling apart.
- Let them fry from one side until lower side get golden brown colour. Do not flip the kabab as they can break.
- Keep the flame medium to low.
- Once done from one side carefully flip and fry kabab from another side.
- Take the kababs out and serve hot crunchy kabab with green mint chutney.
If you find my recipe helpful, please take a moment and RATE it, SHARE the recipe and do not forget to leave your valuable comment in the comment section below, it really motivates me to make more such easy cooking and baking videos for you….
Mutton kebab / mutton keema recipe / mutton keema kabab / kabab recipe / kebab recipe / kachche keema ke kabab, easy kabab recipe, eid recipe / bakra eid recipe / how to make mutton kabab / mutton kabab recipes / mutton kabab in oven / mutton kabab recipe in oven / mutton kabab recipe in hindi / mutton recipe / mutton