Mix fruit jam recipe in Hindi / How to make mix fruit jam at home with step by step process, important tips and precise video – today we are going to make Mix fruit jam recipe in Hindi / How to make mix fruit jam at home. This jam recipe is far far, much better than any store bought Mix Fruit Jam, this mix fruit jam is free from all type of preservatives and colours and is 100 % real mix fruit jam…..
This mix fruit jam has simply amazing taste and is so quick and easy to make that once you try and taste this jam you will never buy any jam again from market anymore!!
Once prepared this jam stays fresh for months if stored in refrigerator in a clean glass bottle.
You can use this bright red colour mix fruit jam as a bread spread or as a topping or filling in cakes and cookies or ice creams. This recipe of mix fruit jam makes approximately 500 gms jam and you can easily double or tripled this recipe.
For this mix fruit jam I have used 300 gms of sugar, which makes it perfectly sweet, but if you want to increase its sweetness you can add ¼ cup or 100 gms if extra sugar to the jam. Sweetness depends on the sweetness of fruits.
So, go ahead and give this simple and easy recipe a quick try…..
More related recipes:
Share and spread My Flavours tasty and easy to cook homemade recipes with your friends!!
Do not forget to SUBSCRIBE ‘My flavours’ Youtube channel and website – ‘www.myflavours.in’ (it’s free!!) to watch all the recipes first….
For full recipe video with all the ingredients, measurements and instructions, please click below –
(Makes approx. 500 gms mix fruit jam)
- Black grapes – 150 gms
- Pineapple – 100 gms
- Apple (sour) – 200 gms
- Strawberry – 100 gms
- Orange pulp– 150 gms (remove its skin and seeds)
- Banana – half
- Lemon – 1
- Sugar – 300 gms or 1.5 cup
- Remove all the throne from pineapple and cut it into small pieces.
- Take a blender add grapes, pineapple pieces, strawberry cut into small pieces, half banana and puree once.
- Add orange pulp and peeled and deseeded apple pieces. Finely puree all the fruits.
- Take a deep wok, add fruits puree and sugar into it. Cook at high flame till it comes to a boil. Keep stirring continuously.
- Once the mixture comes to a boil reduce the heat to medium and cook the mixture until it thickens.
- When the mixture will thicken it will start to splatter, so at this reduce the heat to low. For faster cooking, keep the flame medium and cover the wok by keeping little opening to it. Keep stirring occasionally to avoid sticking.
- After 10 – 15 minutes the jam will get thick. To check its consistency put a drop of jam on a plate and tilt the plate. If the jam slides slowly and does not show watery line our jam is ready. But if the jam slides fast and shows water lines then cook it for couple of minutes more or until you get perfect constituency.
- Turn off the heat and add lemon juice into the jam. Mix properly and let the jam cool completely.
- Once cooled transfer the mix fruit jam into a clean and dry glass jar and store in refrigerator.
If you find my recipe helpful, please take a moment and RATE it, SHARE the recipe and do not forget to leave your valuable comment in the comment section below, it really motivates me to make more such easy cooking and baking videos for you….