Mango Cake Recipe No eggs No Flour| cake without Oven
A super moist and super spongy Egg less cake made without oven !! this is a mango cake made with suji and I have made this cake in cooker. This cake recipe which does not requires any profession baking skills and thus its a very easy cake to be baked at home.
Share and spread My Flavours tasty and easy to cook homemade recipes with your friends!!
Do not forget to SUBSCRIBE ‘My flavours’ Youtube channel and website – ‘www.myflavours.in’ (it’s free!!) to watch all the recipes first….
For full recipe video with all the ingredients, measurements and instructions, please click below –
- Rava/semolina/Suji 1 cup
- Mango Pulp 1 cup
- Sugar powder ¾ cup
- Milk (room temperature) 1 cup
- Ghee 3 tbsp
- Baking Soda 1 tsp
- Baking Powder 2 tsp
- Chopped almonds for garishing
- Mix rava, mango pulp, sugar and half cup milk.
- Cover and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile grease cake tin and line it with baking sheet.
- Prepare the pressure cooker by spreading salt at its bottom and placing a cooker stand on it. Remove the whistle from the lid, cover and preheat the cooker over medium heat for about 8 to 10 minutes.
- After 15 minutes add baking soda and baking powder in the cake batter and mix gently.
- Now adjust its constancy by adding remaining milk.
- Pour the cake batter into the prepared cake tin.
- Sprinkle chopped almonds and tap it few times.
- Place the tin into preheated cooker, cover the lid and bake the cake for about 25 to 30 minutes or until its done.
- You can also bake this cake in oven in convectional mode at 170 degree C for around 30 minutes.
- Insert a toothpick in the center, if it comes out clean, it means the cake is done.
- Let it come to room temperature. Transfer it into a plate and enjoy yummy and healthy mango cake….
If you find my recipe helpful, please take a moment and RATE it, SHARE the recipe and do not forget to leave your valuable comment in the comment section below, it really motivates me to make more such easy cooking and baking videos for you….