Lose 5kg in a week by Eating This! Granola Recipe Without oven/Best oatmeal recipe for weight loss – Low calorie, high in fiber and protein – Easy to make homemade Oats / Muesli / Granola. The simplest and the delicious fruit & nuts granola recipe which can be enjoyed with yogurt, milk or just plain.
To lose weight you need to have a balanced diet. Granola is filled with vitamins, minerals and provide all the necessary energy you need to keep you going throughout the day without falling down. Granola / muesli are super energy boosters and the ideal time to have a crunchy granola is as a breakfast or post a healthy workout.
Basic Granola or muesli comprises of 3 key ingredients: rolled oats, sweetener and oil. Apart from these you can add variety of other ingredients and flavors of your choice to your choice like dried fruits, nuts, berries, raisins and currants to your homemade granola or muesli.
Granola has the ability to lower cholesterol, regulate digestion, improves heart health and aids in weight loss. It increases energy, improves skin quality, build stronger bones and may prevent cancer.
Granola and muesli both have the same recipe and ingredients, the main difference is that muesli is raw and granola is roasted or toasted.
Check for more Healthy Weight loss recipes:
- Spinach Mushroom Soup Recipe
- Atta Biscuit Recipe
- Roasted Murmura Chivda Recipe
- Rajasthani Weight Loss Recipe
- Homemade Tomato Soup Recipe
- Hot & Sour Soup Recipe
- Sugar Free Dates Burfi Recipe
A healthy muesli / granola can do wonders for your body!
- It reduces cholesterol
- Improves digestion
- Prevents cancer
- Regulates blood sugar and lower blood pressure
- Boosts energy
- Great source of vitamin E hence improves skin quality
- Prevents Anemia
- Great source of fiber and protein
- And the greatest way to reduce weight
Homemade granola recipe video :
Ingredients to make homemade granola recipe:
- Rolled Oats/old fashioned oats 500 gms/4 cups
- Quinoa ½ cup
- Mixed seeds (pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, melon seeds) ½ cup
- Almonds ½ cup chopped
- Brown sugar 2 tbsp
- Honey 3 tbsp
- Water ½ cup
- Cinnamon powder ¼ tsp (optional)
- Olive oil 3 tbsp
- Raisins ¾ cup
- Dried cherries 2 tbsp
- Black currants 2 tbsp
- Dates ½ cup (deseeded & chopped)
Rolled Oats: https://amzn.to/2Gjp4zR
Brown Sugar: https://amzn.to/2HYvXYS
Pan Used: https://amzn.to/2GjpLZZ
wonder chef cookwear used: https://amzn.to/2UKsNth
Camera used: https://amzn.to/2Bp8biK
Tripod used: https://amzn.to/2WI3JF7
Process of making homemade granola:
- In a bowl mix rolled oats, quinoa, mixed seeds and almonds. Keep it aside.
- In a sauce pan add brown sugar, honey and water. Mix and the mixture come to boil. Instead of brown sugar you can also take dates sugar, coconut sugar or regular sugar.
- Add cinnamon powder (you can replace it with cardamom powder, vanilla extract or beans or even saffron) and olive oil. Let the mixture come to a boil.
- Turn off the heat. Add oats and nuts mixture. Mix really well.
- Turn on the heat. Now roast at low heat while stirring continuously.
- When you see that all the moisture has dried out and the oat has turned golden and crisp. Turn off the heat.
- Let the granola cool completely. Store it in an air tight container.
- For serving: take the required amount of granola in a bowl. Add required amount of cold or hot milk or curd and garnish it with chopped fruits.
Weight loss recipes, weight loss recipes indian, eat this to lose weight, healthy oats recipe, how to lose weight, lose weight fast, weight loss, how to lose weight fast, oats recipe for weight loss, weight loss tips, lose weight, weight loss breakfast recipes, carbs, lose 5 kg, how to reduce weight, complex carbs, oats granola, healthy oats recipe for weight, lose 5 kgs, weight loss diet, how to lose belly fat, breakfast oats recipe, indian diet plan, fast weight loss, eat to lose weight
Granola recipe, granola recipe indian, granola recipe healthy, granola recipe without oven, granola recipe healthy, granola breakfast recipe,
Muesli recipe for weight loss, muesli recipe in hindi, muesli recipe indian, muesli recipe, muesli calories, muesli recipe for dinner weight loss, muesli benefits,
Weight loss recipe in hindi, weight loss recipe indian, weight loss recipe video, how to eat muesli,