Kesariya Thandai 20मिनट में ठंडाई बनाने की विधि Holi Special Thandai Recipe in Hindi-Thandai , Thandai recipe,thandai recipe in Hindi, Kesariya thandai syrup recipe, guruji kesariya thandai recipe, how to make thandai at home,summer special refreshing drink recipe-Thandai, instant thandai recipe, thandai powder recipe, thandai masala powder, thandai masala powder recipe,
Click for Watching Kesariya Thandai 20मिनट में ठंडाई बनाने की विधि Holi Special Thandai Recipe in Hindi-Thandai
Ingredient for making thandai at home:
- Almonds 100gms
- Khus Khus 1 tsp
- Melon seeds (magaj ke beej) 2 tsp
- Black Pepper Seeds (kali mirch) 1 tsp
- Saffron Strings (kesar) 2pinch
- Green Cardamom (elaichi) 25
- Fennel Seeds (Saunf) 1tsp
- Dry Rose Petals ¼ cup
- Sugar 1kg
- Water 1litre
Process of making thandai:
- In a bowl add khus khus, melon seeds, pepper seeds, saffron, cardamom, fennel seeds and dry rose petals. Pour enough hot water to cover all the spices. Cover the bowl and let the spices soak for one hour. After one hour grind all the spices into very fine paste. For grinding use the water in which we soaked the spices with its water. You can add more water if required. Keep the paste aside.
- In a separate bowl, soak almonds in hot water for one hour. After one hour remove its water and peel off almond skin. Now finely pure almonds using sufficient water. Keep aside.
- In a broad vessel add sugar and 1-liter water. Cook until sugar dissolve and syrup comes to a boil.
- Add spice paste and almond paste into the syrup. Mix well and let it come to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and cook the thandai syrup for 15 minutes. Keep stirring to avoid sticking and burning of the paste.
- After 15 minutes turn off the heat and let the thandai syrup cool completely. Pour into clean and sterilized bottle and refrigerate for storing the thandai.
- Mix the required thandai syrup with cold milk and ice and blend until frothy.