Today we are going to make winter special Amla Candy/How to make Amla Candy without Sugar/Amla Candy Recipe Video /AMLA CANDY बिना चीनी के बनाएं खट्टी मीठी आंवला कैंडी/How to Make Amla Candy without Sugar/Sugar free Amla Candy recipe/Gooseberry Candy Recipe/आंवला कैन्डी बनाने की आसान विधि सीखे इस विडियो में | Amla Candy Recipe | How to make Amla Candy at home | आंवला की कैन्डी बनाने कीआसान विधि | Easy Amla Candy Recipe | How to make Amla Candy at home. Amla fruit in English is known as Indian Gooseberry.
Indian Gooseberry or Amla is a nutrition rich fruit. It is high in vitamin C, iron and calcium.
Earlier I have posted various different types of amla candy recipes and all of them were made from amla and sugar.
Many of my viewers often ask me that can we make these candy or recipes with jiggery or gud? So today I am going to show you amla candy recipe that can be prepared with jaggery or gud.
Amla candy made with jaggery is very delicious just like the amla candy we prepared earlier (from sugar). The major difference between the two amla candy is that this amla candy is made from jaggery, which increases its nutritious value very high. But if you do not like the taste of jagger, you can try our other amla candy recipe made from sugar.
Making these amla candy is very easy and requires very few and easy steps. Once prepared you can easily store these candy up to a year.
Jaggery is rich in many vital vitamins and minerals and boosts immunity and helps treat cold and cough by controlling our body temperature during winters. Jaggery prevents constipation, detoxes the liver, treats flu symptoms and also purifies blood.
Amla is a very versatile fruit and variety of recipes can be created with it. Let’s see how to eat Amla or the recipes you can prepare with amla fruit – Amla Candy, Amla Achar or amla pickle, sweet amla pickle, amla chonda, amla murabba, amla jam, amla chutney, amla laddo, amla churan and also amla sweets and amla laddo.
Amla has lot of medical properties. Few of the benefits of amla are as follows.
Benefits Amla or (Indian Gooseberry) Amla Benefits :
- Amla fruit can be consumed as amla candy, amla jam, amla murabba, amla pickle, amla sabji, amla achar
- Amla juice is beneficial for stomach and cures constipation is good for weight loss.
- Amla powder is used in and as amla face pack, and in many recipes. Amla makes skin bright and glowing and reduces pigmentation.
- Amla powder for hair – Amla powder makes hair healthy and covers grey hair.
- Amla oil is also used for healthy hair.
You may also like our other Amla recipes:
Amla Candy Recipe/How to make Amla Candy without Sugar/Amla Candy Recipe Video
Ingredients required for making Amla Candy are:
- Indian Gooseberry (Amla) 500 gms
- Jaggery (Gud) 500 gms (powdered or grated)
Process of making Amla Candy:
- Always take slightly ripe amla which are light green in colour for the candy. As dark green amla are very sour and bitter in taste.
- Wash amla thoroughly.
- Take enough water in a vessel to soak amla in it. Boil the water and drop all the amla in it.
- Bring water to another boil. Reduce the flame and cook until amla flakes start to open.
- Turn off the flame and discard the water. Let amla come to room temperature.
- Now separate all the flakes and discard seeds.
- In a bowl mix amla flakes and grated gud.
- Cover and leave it for 2 to 3 days.
- Mix it 2 to 3 times a day as gud settles at the bottom.
- After 3 days take out amla flakes from the gud syrup and strain it in a strainer for few minutes.
- Spread the amla flakes on a plate and keep it sun light for 3 to 4 days or until it dries completely.
- When amla flacks get dry from outside and remain soft from center, this means that our amla candy is ready.
- Transfer prepared amla candy in an air tight container.
amla, amla candy, amla candy recipe, how to make amla candy , how to make amla candy at home, how to make amla candy recipe, amla candy without sugar, amla candy with jaggery, amla candy in hindi, amla candy recipe in hindi, homemade amla candy recipe, sugar free recipe, amla murabba in hindi, amla murabba recipe in hindi, how to make amla candy with honey, amla recipe, how to make salted amla candy, namkeen amla candy recipe, amla candy benefits, how to make amla candy without sugar, amla candy recipe in hindi video, amla candy recipe step by step, amla candy recipe youtube, amla candy in jaggery, amla candy with jaggery, how to preserve amla, amla candy benefits, amla candy khatti meethi, dry amla candy, amla candy without boiling, how to make salted amla candy, amla candy khatti meethi, dried gooseberry recipes, amla with jaggery benefits, amla supari recipe in hindi, amla candy recipe marathi, amla supari,, amla achar recipe, amla juice, amla recipe, recipe of dry amla candy recipe in hindi, how to make gooseberry candy, bina sugar ke amla candy kasise banae, amle ki candy, amla candy benefits in hindi, patanjali amla candi price, patanjali amla candy, amla recipe in hindi, amla jam, amla candy recipe with jaggery, amla for hair, amla ke fayde,
Amla, amla recipes, winter special recipes, amla ka murabba, amla juice, amla in English, amla candy, amla powder, amla tree, amla benefits, amla oil, amla pickle, amla ka achar, amla candy recipe, amla ki chutney, amla achar, amla ke fayde
Amla juice benefits, amla powder for hair, amla benefits for hair, amla for hair, benefits of amla murabba, amla benefits and side effects, how to eat amla fruit, amla powder for grey hair,