Crispy Thin Crust Roti Pizza on tawa/No yeast No Oven Pizza/Whole Wheat, Crispy, Thin Crust Pizza made with Leftover Roti|Roti Pizza Recipe with step by step description, tips and precise video with English subtitles – Crispy Thin Crust Roti Pizza on tawa/No yeast No Oven Pizza/Instant, Healthy, Homemade Whole Wheat, Crispy, Thin Crust Pizza made with Leftover Roti|Roti Pizza Recipe, gets ready in just 10 minutes. Today we are going to make crispy, thin crust pizza that too with the leftover chapattis. This roti pizza turns out so perfectly that no will believe that it is made of regular chapatti. This roti pizza can be prepared with the fresh chapatti also.
Here in this recipe I am using fresh basil leaves as I love the fragrance and flavor of fresh basil, but if you do not have fresh basil you can easily replace it with the dried one. This roti pizza is baked on a pan or tava so you do not need any oven for this.
Share & spread My Flavours tasty & easy to cook homemade recipes with your friends!! Do not forget to SUBSCRIBE myflavours to watch all the recipes first …
So let’s quickly see roti pizza recipe….
Ingredients: (for 1 roti pizza)
- Leftover Whole wheat chapati – 1
- Pizza sauce/spread – 1-2 tbsp.
- Grated cheese (both mozzarella & processed mix) – ¼ cup
- Butter – 1-2 tsp
- Chopped vegetables: Green, red & yellow bell pepper
- Boiled sweet corns
Seasonings: Chopped fresh basil leaves or dried basil
Dried mixed herbs
Italian / pizza seasonings
- You can either cut the bell pepper and onion lengthwise or finely chop them.
- Variety and quantity of vegetables is completely up to your liking. If you do not have red and yellow bell pepper you can just take green one.
- Here I have taken both the mozzarella and processed cheese because they both together give very good cheese texture, but you can easily replace it with simple mozzarella also.
- The quantity of vegetables, cheese, herbs and seasonings depends on your personal liking and the size of the chapatti.
- I love to use fresh basil leaves for Italian recipes, because it gives excellent flavour and aroma to the dish and takes the dish to the next level. But if you cannot find fresh basils you can easily replace it with the dried one.
- Now let’s start making roti pizza – first of all take a tava or a pan and place it on a gas stove. Cover it with a high dome lid and let it preheat at low heat for the minimum of 5 minutes.
- In a plate take the left over or fresh chapati, spread the pizza sauce/ spread over it in a very thin layer. Do not apply too much of pizza sauce as it will make the pizza soggy.
- Spread a layer of vegetables over it.
- Then layer grated cheese over it. The quantity of cheese can be increased or decreased according to your taste.
- Sprinkle freshly chopped basil leaves or dried basil over the cheese.
- Now comes the turn for the seasonings – sprinkle dried oregano, mixed herbs, chili flakes and Italian or pizza seasoning according to your taste over the pizza.
- Finally sprinkle about 1/3 tsp of butter in small pieces over the pizza, you can also drizzle some olive or any other regular cooking oil over it.
- Time to bake roti pizza!!! Take the lid off the pan / tava and grease it with butter.
- Place the prepared roti pizza on it and put the lid back.
- Bake the pizza on the lowest heat until cheese melts and the crust gets crispy.
- Cut the pizza in to pieces and serve immediately.