Hari Mirch Fry Recipe राजस्थानी हरी मिर्च फ्राई Stuffed Green Chili Fry with step by step process, important tips and precise video – Today I am going to share Hari Mirch Fry Recipe राजस्थानी हरी मिर्च फ्राई Stuffed Green Chili Fry. This Hari Mirch Fry Recipe राजस्थानी हरी मिर्च फ्राई Stuffed Green Chili Fry is a very delicious and super yummy recipe in which green chilies are stuffed with crushed garlic and coriander powder and then sautéed in oil. This is basically a Rajasthani recipe and can be called Instant Mirch Fry Achar. It acts as a delightful accompaniment with curries, dal or any other simple menu and also taste excellent in tiffin and travelling.
It is a very quick and simple recipe which can be prepared in 5 minutes. Once prepared it can last up to 7-8 days in refrigerator.
For more such delicious authentic Rajasthani food click here:
Dal Bati Churma: https://www.myflavours.in/rajasthani-dal-bati-churma-recipehow-make-dal-bati-churma/
Lehsun Kachri ki Chutni: https://www.myflavours.in/rajasthani-lehsun-kachre-ki-chutneyhow-make-kachri-chutney-recipe-hindi/
Hare Lehsun ki Chutni: https://www.myflavours.in/1372-2/
Kachri ki Sabzi: https://www.myflavours.in/rajasthani-special-kachri-ki-sabzi-recipe/
Haldi ki Sabzi: https://www.myflavours.in/haldi-ki-sabzi-recipe/
Til Mongfali ki Chikki: https://www.myflavours.in/peanut-sesame-chikki-recipe/
Keri Gonde ka Achar: https://www.myflavours.in/gunde-ka-achar/
Aam ki Launji Jodhpuri Style: https://www.myflavours.in/keri-ki-launji/
Gond ke Laddo: https://www.myflavours.in/gond-ke-laddu-reciperajasthani-gond-ke-laddu/
‘Annkot’ Special Mix Veg Recipe: https://www.myflavours.in/halwai-style-mix-vegetable-sabzimix-veg-recipe/
Instant Malpua: https://www.myflavours.in/1202-2/
Bread Ghevar: https://www.myflavours.in/instant-ghevar-recipe-rajasthani-malai-ghaver-recipe-without-frying/
Dal ke Pakode: https://www.myflavours.in/rajasthani-chawla-dal-ke-pakode-recipe-hindidal-vada-recipepakoda-recipedal-bhajia-recipe/
Bel ka Sharbat: https://www.myflavours.in/bel-ka-sharbat/
Besan Pyaz ki Sabzi: https://www.myflavours.in/hare-pyaz-besan-ki-sabzi/
‘Oliya’ Curd & Rice Pudding: https://www.myflavours.in/oliya-recipe/
Mava Gujiya: https://www.myflavours.in/gujiya-recipe/
Kamrakh Ka Achar: https://www.myflavours.in/kamrakh-ka-achar-recipe/
Gajar ki Burfi: https://www.myflavours.in/carrot-burfi-recipe/
Share and spread ‘My Flavours’ tasty and easy to cook homemade recipes with your friends!!
Do not forget to SUBSCRIBE ‘My Flavours’ to watch all the recipes ….
Full recipe video given below
- Moti Hari Mirch – 12 less spicy
- Garlic (Lehsun) – 1 tbsp crushed
- Coriander Powder – 1.5 tbsp
- Aamchur Powder – ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder (Haldi) – ½ tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp or as per taste
- Cumin (Zeera) – ½ tsp
- Mustard Oil – 2-3 tbsp
- Water – 2 tsp
- Wash and cut green chili stem. Now slit the green chilies and remove the seeds.
- In a mixing bowl combine coriander powder, haldi, garlic, aamchur, salt and water. Mix everything well.
- Spread half of this stuffing equally in the green chilies.
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds in it. When the cumin seeds crackle, reduce the heat and add stuffed green chilies.
- Gently mix, cover the pan and let them cook for a minute.
- Flip and cook in the same way until they are half done.
- Add remaining stuffing, mix gently and cook until chilies are cooked from all sides. Keep the flame on medium to low. If the chilies release too much moisture, then cook them uncovered until all the moisture dries and oil separates.
- Let the fried green chilies come to room temperature. Store it in a container in refrigerator, it stays fresh for up to a week.