Halwai style Mix Veg Sabzi/Mix veg Recipe with step by step process, detail steps and precise video – today we are going to make Halwai style Mix Veg Sabzi/Mix veg Recipe. It is a very special mix veg recipe which is prepared with 18 different verity of vegetables. The delicate, strong aroma and irresistible taste of this Mix vegetable sabzi will make you addicted to it! This is a no onion and no garlic recipe which features a horde of colourful and juicy vegetables. The appearance, taste and mouth-feel of this subzi is similar to annkoot which is prepared after Diwali.
When you can’t decide what to prepare for the meal, then this simple and flavourful recipe will help you out! This is such a wonderful recipe that you can use unlimited number of vegetables available to you.
It is a very easy and tasty sabzi and has amazing flavours of variety of vegetables.
Share and spread My Flavours tasty and easy to cook homemade recipes with your friends!!
Do not forget to SUBSCRIBE myflavours to watch all the recipes first….
Full recipe video given below
- Carrot – 2 medium size
- Radish (muli) – 1 large
- Radish leaves – 1 cup
- Potatoes – 2 medium size
- Spinach (palak) – 1 bunch
- Lauki – 200 – 250 gms
- Fenugreek (meethi) – half bunch
- Cabbage (patta gobhi) – 1.5 cups
- Cauliflower (fool ghobhi) – 1 medium flower
- Kachri – 4-5
- Singhare – 5-6
- Tomatoes (sour) – 4-5 medium size
- Green chilies – 5-6
- Capsicum – 2 medium size
- Ginger – 3 inches (grated/chopped)
- Coriander leaves – for garnishing
- Black pepper (kali mirch) – 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
- Asafetida (hing) – ½ tsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tsp
- Oil – 2/3 cup
- Wash, peel and cut radish, carrot, potatoes and sweet potatoes into medium size pieces.
- Wash and chop radish leaves, spinach leaves and fenugreek (methi) leaves.
- Cut kachri and tomatoes into small pieces.
- Cut capsicum and cauliflower and finely cut cabbage.
- Cut green chilies into 2 to 3 big pieces.
- Take a big bowl and keep cutting and adding all the vegetables in it.
- Heat oil in a wok, add cumin seeds and hing in it.
- Add all the vegetables, grated ginger, pepper corns, salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder in it. Mix everything well, cover the wok and cook until all the vegetables are fully cooked. Do not add water in it. Keep stirring occasionally.
- No need to dry the vegetable completely.
- Turn off the heat and garnish with chopped coriander.
- Serve piping hot mix vegetable annkoot with puries.