Guava Juice Recipe अमरुद जूस How to make Guava Juice at Home/Guava juice concentrate recipe with step by step process, important tips and precise video – this Guava Juice Recipe अमरुद जूस How to make Guava Juice at Home/Guava juice concentrate recipe is very refreshing and healthy beverage recipe made from fresh guava fruit.
Today we will make this guava juice in a concentrate form and thus it can be easily stored in refrigerator for months. This guava juice can be served as a mocktail in any party or get together.
Guava fruit is rich in fiber and vitamin C. Studies shows that a single guava contains more Vitamin C then an orange.
This guava juice can be prepared from regular guava as well as from pink ones. For this juice the guava must be flashy and soft. For additional flavouring I have added fresh mint leaves and lemon juice in this juice recipe.
You may find more beverages recipes like lemon juice, aam panna, bel ka sharbat, mango juice and 5 types of banana shakes recipes.
You may also like orange shrikhand, strawberry shrikhand,
To watch all the recipe SUBSCRIBE TO ‘MY FLAVOURS’ YOUTUBE CHANNEL.
- 2 Guavas – 600-650 gms
- Sugar – 1+ ¼ cups
- Mint leaves – 1 hand full
- Lemon juice – 2 large lemons
- Ice cubes
- Cold water or plane soda
- Pink salt
- Red chili powder
- Chopped mint leaves
- Wash and cut guava into small pieces. Discard seeds.
- Add guava pieces and sugar together in a bowl and mix well. Cover the bowl and let it sit until sugar dissolves. Mix it in every half an hour so that all the sugar get dissolves properly.
- Once sugar dissolves add lemon juice and mint leaves in it.
- Blend everything together in a blender until you get a smooth paste. DO NOT ADD ADDITIONAL WATER TO THE MIXTURE.
- Now strain the paste through a juice strainer. The fresh guava juice concentrate is ready.
- Store the prepared guava juice concentrate in refrigerator in a clean jar and use as per requirement.
- For preparing the guava juice pour some juice concentrate in a glass, add ice cube and cold water. Mix well and fresh homemade guava drink is ready to serve.
- If you liked the recipe then please share and RATE THE RECIPE!! And do not forget to share your comments below…..