Homemade Garam Masala Powder Recipe Video/Magic Masala Recipe with step by step process, tips and precise video – today in this post I am going to share a very simple yet very important recipe of Indian Spice mix ‘Homemade Garam Masala Powder Recipe Video/Magic Masala Recipe’. Garam masala Powder is not exactly a recipe but it is an important part of most of Indian and south Asian cuisine. Most of the recipes here are incomplete without this magical spice mix that is ‘Garam Masala Powder’.
Garam Masala Powder is also called Indian spice mix and is made with the combination of variety of different spices, which are either dry roasted or sun dried before grinding into a fine powder.
The garam masala recipe which I am going to share today is very easy, versatile and aromatic. This garam masala powder recipe can be used for all types of snacks, starters, paranthas, veg and non-Veg recipes.
You may also like: Mutton Shami Kabab, aloo vada, chicken shawarma, chicken korma, dal pakoda, kachri ki sabzi, bhindi do pyaza, besan pyaaz ki sabzi, Gajar Pakoda, Shab Deg, sarson ka saag, Kachri ki Chutney, Veg Mayo Sandwich, Crispy Potato Nuggets.
Share and spread My Flavours tasty and easy to cook homemade recipes with your friends!! Do not forget to SUBSCRIBE myflavours to watch all the recipes first….
Let’s quickly see how to make this quick & easy Homemade Garam Masala Powder Recipe Video/Magic Masala Recipe
- Cumin Seeds – 2 tbsp
- Shah Zeera – 2 tbsp
- Black Pepper Corns – 4 tbsp
- Cloves – 1 tbsp
- Black Cardamom – 4-5nos
- Cinnamon (broken into pieces) – 3 inches stick
- Put all the ingredients in a dry grinder/mixer and grind into a fine powder.
- Take out this powdered garam masala and spread it on a clean and dry plate so that it cools down a bit (approximately for half an hour).
- Transfer it into an air light container and use it as per requirement in vegetarian or non-vegetarian dishes.
- The grinder/ plate/ container everything should be dry and clean.
- During grinding, the spices become warm, so always spread them on a flat plate for few minutes, before transferring them into a container, otherwise the heat will spoil the flavors.
- To intact the aroma and flavors of garam masala powder, always store it in an air tight container.
- It can be used for 4-6 months or more.