Gajar ka Halwa/Instant Gajar ka Halwa Recipe without Khoya with step by step process, precise video and important tips – Today we are going to make winter special Gajar ka Halwa/Instant Gajar ka Halwa Recipe without Khoya. This is an instant gajar ka halwa recipe and we will prepare it in a pressure cooker. This gajjar ka halwa is very delicious in taste and gets ready in just 15 minutes.
You may also like: Gajar ke pakode, gajar ki burfi, Sweet Amla Candy, Salted Amla Candy, Red Amla Candy, amla Hari Mirch ka Instant Achar, Kachchi Haldi ki Sabzi, mix Veg (Annkot), Dal Bati Churma, Lehsun ki Chutney, Lehsun Kachre ki Chutney, Kachri ki Sabzi
Desserts: Instant Gulab Jamun, Instant Malpua, Bread Ghevar, Oreo Truffel, Gond ke Laddu, Sitafal Ice Cream, Tricolour Cake, Seviyan Ka Zarda, Orange Shrikhand, Strawberry Shrikhand, Oliya (rice & yogurt pudding), Hot chocolate fudge, Mava Gujiya, Chocolate Gujiya Tarts, Til Moongfali Chikki
Full recipe video given below
- Carrot (gajar) – 1.5 kg peeled & grated
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Malai – 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 2/3 – 1 cup
- Ghee – 4-5 tbsp
- Put carrot and milk in a pressure cooker. Mix and close cooker. Bring it to a whistle on high heat. Let it sit for a minute, then release its pressure.
- Open the cooker and cook carrot until almost all its liquid evaporates. Keep stirring.
- Add malai, sugar and ghee into it. Mix and cook at medium to high heat until ghee separates.
- Sprinkle green cardamom powder mix well and turn off the flame.
- Serve hot gajar ka halwa.