Easy Fruit Custard Trifle Recipe/No Cream Fruit Trifle Pudding/Easy Dessert Recipe by My Flavours/easy fruit trifle recipe step by step
trifle recipe, trifle pudding, trifle pudding recipe, trifle dessert recipes, trifle custard recipe, fruit trifle, fruit trifle recipe, how to make custard pudding, fruit trifle by my flavours, Eid recipes, ramadan recipes, ramadan recipes for iftar, iftar recipes, easy dessert recipes
Super easy dessert puddding recipes to be made on any occasion. It requires no Cake, No Cream, No Jelly, No Gelatin. Perfect for Parties, Dinners, Festivals like Eid and Diwali.
Do try the recipe and hit the like button and SUBSCRIBE to my channel.
Easy Fruit Custard Trifle Recipe/No Cream Fruit Trifle Pudding/Easy Dessert Recipe by My Flavours/Fruit trifle recipe video:
• Milk 750 ml
• Sugar 4 tbsp
• Custard powder 5 tbsp
• Coffee powder 2 tsp
• Warm Water 1/3 cup
• Marie digestive biscuit 2 packs
• Strawberry crush ½ cup or more
• Fruits chopped 3 – 4 cups
(I used 2 mango, 3 cheekoo, 1 apple, few grapes. You can use any fruits of your choice.)
- Keep ½ cup milk aside for layer use and heat the remaining milk.
- Add sugar to the milk and give it a boil.
- Mix custard powder to the ½ cup milk and mix well.
- Pour this custard mix to the boiling milk. Keep stirring milk continuously while pouring custard.
- Keep the flame low and keep stirring custard until it comes to a boil.
- Let it cook for 2 more minutes at low flame and then turn off the heat.
- Let the custard cool completely.
- Meanwhile take warm water in a bowl and mix coffee powder in it. Keep it aside and let it come to room temperature.
- After 30 minutes or when custard and coffee concoction cools completely we will layer our pudding.
- Take one biscuit at a time and dip it in coffee concoction. Layer it at the base of pudding dish. Cover the base completely.
- Now divide the custard into two parts and spread one part on this biscuit layer. Spread it evenly.
- Now drizzle some strawberry crush on custard.
- Mix chopped fruits and spread half of them over this crush.
- Repeat all the 4 layer again.
- Finally drizzle some more strawberry crush over fruits and garnish with few coffee dipped biscuit pieces on top.
- Cover the custard trifle and let it cool completely before serving.