Custard Recipe फ्रूट कस्टर्ड Easy Fruit Custard Recipe in Hindi/ How to make Custard at home by MyFlavours/Custard Recipe with Custard Powder/Egg Less Custard Recipe.
Fruit Cutard banana ka aasan tarika dekhen is video main. Fruit Custard khane main bahut tasty lagta hai au rise ghar par banana bahut hi aasan hai. Aaj ki is video main main aapko bataongi ke aap kese ghar par ekdam perfect custard bana sakte hain. To video ko end tak zaroor dekhen.
Video pasand aaye to Like Zaroor Karen aur Channel ko SUBSCRIBE zaroor Karen…..
Fruit custard recipe, How to make fruit custard, Easy dessert recipe, Custard recipe in hindi, mango custard, healthy dessert recipe, fruit custard with mango, fruit custard recipe in hindi, custard eggless custard, mixed fruit salad with custard, custard recipe with custard powder, dry fruit custard recipe, fruit custard, mixed fruit custard, custard banane ki vidhi, custard banane ka tarika, fruit custard recipe video, how to prepare custard with custard powder, custard recipe with milk
Ramadan recipe for iftar, Ramadan recipe , ramadan
#fruitcustardrecipe #custardrecipe #ramadan #MangoRecipe #summerrecipe #dessertrecipe #custardpowder #healthydessertrecipe
How To Make Fruit Custard Recipe Video:
Ingredients for making Fruit Custard recipe:
- Milk 5 liters
- Custard powder 5 tbsp
- Sugar 8 tbsp
- Saffron (optional)
- Cardamom powder ¼ tsp (optional)
- Chopped Dry fruits (optional)
- Chopped mixed fruits
How to make custard recipe with custard powder:
- Keep ½ cup milk separate from 1.5 liters milk. Keep it aside.
- Boil remaining milk. Keep stirring occasionally.
- Once it come to a boil add saffron and sugar to milk and mix . cook it further for 10 more minutes.
- Mix custard powder to ½ cup kept separated.
- Now reduce the heat to the lowest and slowly add custard mix to the boiling milk.
- NOTE: Keep stirring the milk while pouring custard mix into it to avoid formation of lumps.
- Keep the flame low and now let the custard come to a boil while stirring continuously.
- Add chopped dry fruit of your choice and now cook custard for 5 more minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Turn off the heat add cardamom powder and mix well.
- Let custard come to room temperature (about 30 – 45 minutes or more) completely before adding fruit.
- NOTE: if you add fruit to hot or warm custard fruit will release water and will make custard thin.
- Once custard come to room temperature add chopped fruit of your choice. Here I am adding apples, banana, grapes, cheekoo, mango. You can also add strawberry, anar, and papaya.
- Mix all the fruit well and keep the custard into refrigerator for minimum 2 hours before serving. The more chilled the custard the tastier it will.