Crispy Restaurant Style Gobi Manchurian Recipe/Gobi Manchurian Recipe/Gobi Cauliflower Manchurian Dry Recipe- step by step process with precise video.
Gobi Manchurian recipe/crispy restaurant style gobi Manchurian/how to make gobi Manchurian dry recipe-myflavours/chilli gobi / How to make gobi Manchurian at home -gobi Manchurian is one of the most liked indo Chinese recipe. in gobi Manchurian recipe cauliflower florets are dipped in cornflour and maida batter and deep fried until crisp. Then fried gobi florets are tossed in a spicy and tangy sauce.
Gobi Manchurian is served as an appetizer in most of the restaurants and street food stalls. Making gobi Manchurian at home is very quick and easy.
You may also like:
In this post I am going to show you all the important tips and tricks of making perfect and crispy restaurant style gobi Manchurian at home. Please go through the recipe carefully.
How to make Gobi Cauliflower Manchurian recipe in Hindi | watch full recipe Video of Gobi Manchurian Recipe/Chilli Gobi
Ingredients for gobi Manchurian recipe:
- 2 medium size Cauliflower
- Oil for frying
- Cornflower 6 tbsp
- All purpose flour 6 tbsp
- Rice flour 6 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Water 1 cup (approx.)
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Soy sauce 5 tbsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
For Manchurian sauce:
- Oil 2tbsp
- Ginger garlic chopped 2 tbsp
- Onion 2 medium size chopped
- Schezwan sauce 2 tbsp
- Red chili sauce 5 tbsp
- Soy sauce 1tbsp
- Tomato ketchup 3 tbsp
- Black pepper powder ½ tsp
- Vinegar 1 tsp
- Red chili powder ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Cornflour 2tbsp
- Water 1 cup
- Spring onion greens 1/3 cup
How to make Gobi Manchurian :
- TIP #1 – Cut gobi florets into bite size pieces. Big pieces will not get crispy.
- Boil sufficient water in a vessel. Add enough salt and washed gobi florets to the boiling water.
- TIP #2 – Add salt that makes gobi florets perfectly salty from inside.
- Boil for 3 – 4 minutes and strain in a strainer.
- TIP #3 – do not over boil gobi as it will make it soggy.
- MAKE BATTER – in a bowl add cornflour, all purpose flour, rice flour and salt. If you do not have rice flour replace it equal quantity of maida.
- TIP #4 – Make a thick and sticky batter by adding little water at a time. Do not make very runny and watery batter.
- Add ginger garlic paste, soy sauce and red chili powder. Mix well.
- Add boiled gobi florets and coat well.
- Heat sufficient oil in a pan to deep fry gobi. We will double fry gobi to make them crispier.
- TIP #5 –For first fry: heat oil at medium heat and fry gobi for 3-4 minutes on medium heat until gobi turns light golden. Always keep the flame medium.
- TIP #6 – Do not over crowd oil while frying as it will drop the oil temperature.
- TIP #7 – Let the fried gobi come to room temperature before frying it second time.
- TIP #8 – For second fry: heat oil at high heat and fry on high heat for 1 -2 minutes. Always fry few gobi pieces at a time. And keep the flame high.
- Preparing Manchurian sauce – add 2 tbsp cornflour in 1 cup water and keep aside. Make a lump free cornflour slurry.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a wok. Add 2 tbsp chopped ginger garlic. Cook for few seconds. Keep stirring continuously.
- Add chopped onions and cook until it turns pink.
- Add schezwan chutney, red chili sauce, tomato ketchup, soy sauce, vinegar, pepper powder, red chili powder, salt. Mix well.
- Add cornflour slurry, mix and let the sauce come to a boil.
- Add fried gobi and chopped spring onion greens.
- Turn off the flame and mix well.
- Serve immediately.
MANCHURIAN, veg Manchurian recipe, veg Manchurian recipe by Sanjeev Kapoor, chicken Manchurian, Manchurian gobi, Manchurian dry, Manchurian kaise banaye, cauliflower Manchurian recipe, cauliflower mancurian recipe, crispy aur easy gobi manchurian recipe, Manchurian recipe in hindi, gobi Manchurian recipe in hindi, cauliflower Manchurian