Crispy Potatoes With Mayo Dip/Crispy Fried Potatoes/Fried Potato Recipe-Hindi/Homemade Potato fries with step by step description, tips and precise video – Crispy Potatoes With Mayo Dip/Crispy Fried Potatoes/Fried Potato Recipe-Hindi/Homemade Potato fries/BBQ Nation Style Crispy Cajun potatoes is one of my favorite snacks this is very Tasty, quick and easy to prepare. This recipe is Barbeque Nation’s all season favorite vegetarian snacks recipe, which is equally loved by non-vegetarians too.
This is such an easy and quick snacks recipe that with just few pre preparations you can easily prepare these crunchy potato delights in just 5 minutes, with just 4 simple ingredients. We don’t have to peel potatoes for this recipe, neither you have to prepare any batter for coating the potatoes to make them crispy, nor you have to cut or grate the potatoes. Then……?? (Wondering how are we going to make this recipe?) Simply boil the baby potatoes and fry them and you are done!! YES ITS REALLY THAT SIMPLE…. don’t believe me….?? Then go ahead and see the recipe ….
You may also like: instant Khaman dhokla recipe, aloo vada recipe, dal pakoda recipe, fried idli recipe, crispy ratalu chips recipe, gajar ke pakode, chicken roll recipe, chicken shawarma on tawa, roti pizza
Share and spread My Flavours tasty and easy to cook homemade recipes with your friends!! Do not forget to SUBSCRIBE myflavours to watch all the recipes first….
Let’s quickly see how to prepare 5 minutes Crispy Fried Potatoes/BBQ Nation Style Crispy Cajun potatoes……
- Baby potatoes – 200-250 gms
- Mayonnaise – 2/3 cup
- Tomato ketchup – 3-4 tsp
- Red chili powder – ½ tsp
- Onion – ¼ cup (finely chopped)
- Oil for frying
- Wash the baby potatoes thoroughly as we are going to fry them with their skin on them.
- Boil and let the potatoes cool for a while.
- In the meantime let’s prepare mayo dip – in a bowl add mayonnaise, tomato ketchup and red chili powder. Mix well and keep aside.
- As a pre preparation you can boil the potatoes and make the mayo dip ahead of time (keep the mayo dip in the refrigerator for longer shelf life).
- Heat oil in a kadhai or a pan at medium heat.
- For frying the potatoes, take a boiled baby potato, gently press it between palms, such that it forms approximately 1 cm flat disk.
- Do the same with all the boiled potatoes. (we don’t have to remove the skin of the potatoes)
- Carefully slide the potato disks into the hot oil, and fry at medium to low heat until potatoes turn golden and crispy from both sides.
- Drain the excess oil and transfer the cried potatoes on a paper napkin.
- In the same way fry all the potato disks.
- For serving – lay the hot fried potatoes on a plate and spread around ½ – ½ tsp of mayo dip on each potato fries.
- Always spread the mayo dip on hot potato disks for great taste.
- And lastly sprinkle some chopped onions.
- Crispy fried potatoes are ready to serve. You don’t need any other dip /chutney or ketchup with this dish.