Crispy Pizza Bites-Holi New Recipe in Hindi/Pizza Pinwheel-Tea Time Snacks in HIndi-My Flavours/Pinwheel samosa , Pizza Roll Ups , pinwheel sandwich recipe, Pinwheels, how to make pinwheel, pizza swirls recipe,
Crispy Fried Pizza Pinwheel Recipe/No Yeast-Cheese Pizza Bhakarwadi-Tea Time Recipe/pizza pinwheel/pizza bits/ pizza rolls/pizza snacks/ snacks recipe/tea time snacks/evening snacks recipe/namkeen recipe, bread pizza
Pizza bites recipe, Appetizer pizza bites, pizza rolls pizza rolls recipe, mini pizza bites, pizza snacks, how to make pizza rolls, homemade pizza rolls, namak pare recipe, nimki, mathri, mathri recipe in Hindi, bhakarwadi recipe in hindi, bhakarwadi
Today I am going to show a very interesting and extremely delicious namkeen snacks recipe- pizza pinwheel or pizza bhakarwadi recipe.
This is a fusion of Indian bhakarwadi and Italian Pizza recipe. these mini pizza bits can be prepared and served on Holi and Diwali and can be served as an evening snacks and tea time snacks.
Kids will fall in in love with these crunchy pizza rolls as they tastes exactly same as pizza!
Ingredients for making pizza pinwheel/ pizza rolls/ pizza bits/ pizza bhakarwadi:
- All purpose flour (maida) 1 cup
- Processed cheese 20 gms
- Salt ¼ tsp
- Chili flakes ½ tsp
- Oregano 1 tsp
- Pizza seasoning ½ tsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Water 3 tbsp
- Pizza sauce 2 tsp
- OIL FOR FRYING
Method for making pizza pinwheel:
- In a bowl add flour, cheese, salt, oregano, chili flakes and pizza seasoning. Mix everything well while meshing and mixing cheese in the flour.
- Add 2 tbsp oil and mix well.
- Now knead a stiff dough by adding little water at a time. You may require 2 to 3 tbsp of water.
- Cover the dough with damp cloth and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Roll thin chapatti of the prepared dough by applying little dry flour.
- Remove excess dry flour and now spread pizza sauce over the chapatti.
- Sprinkle little dry flour and tightly roll it into a log.
- Cut the log at an equal distance of 1 cm.
- Press each roll gently.
- Now fry pinwheel into low medium hot oil at low flame. Add few pinwheels at a time.
- When pinwheels turn golden and crisp take them out of the oil.
- Likewise fry all the pinwheels.
- Knead a stiff dough.
- Add little salt in the dough as cheese and pizza sauce also contain salt.
- Spread very thin layer of pizza sauce on the chapatti.
- Always fry pinwheels at lowest heat in low hot oil to get crispy and evenly fried pinwheels.