Crispy Dahi Bread ki Recipe in Hindi/Dahi Bread Roll Ramadan Special Snacks Recipe/Dahi Ke Sholey/bread curd fire roll recipe with step by step process and video recipe.
Super crispy outer crust, soft and creamy center … who won’t love to have this delicious snacks recipe? Dahi bread roll is an amazing snacks recipe with thick curd stuffing rolled in moisten bread slices and later deep fried until the outer crust get golden and crisp. Isn’t it, fascinating that we are actually deep frying curd?
But yes we are doing it and the end result is soo yummy that no one will be able to control themselves and these crispy dahi bread rolls will get over in no time!
It is little tricky to make these dahi ke sholay, but in this video I am going to show how you can make these crispy and yummy dahi ke kebab very easily at home.
If you find my recipe interesting smash the LIKE button, SHARE the recipe with your friends and Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel…
Ramadan recipe for iftar, Ramadan Recipes, Iftar Recipes, Bread Roll, snacks recipe Dahi ke kebab, dahi ke sholey, dahi ke sholay recipe, bread curd fire roll, dahi bread rolls, dahi ke bread roll, dahi ke sholay, dahi kabab recipe in hindi, dahi kabab recipe in hindi,
Dahi bread roll, dahi ke kebab, dahi kabab, dahi bread ki recipe, dahi bread ka nashta,
#breadroll #ramadanrecipes #snacksrecipe #dahibreadroll #dahikesholey #myflavours #breadrecipe #iftarrecipes #easysnacksrecipe #dahikanashta
Bread curd fire roll/ Dahi bread roll/ Dahi ke kabab Roll/ Dahi ke Sholey/Dahi ke Sholay/Curd Bread Roll
You may also like:
Click below to watch Dahi Bread Roll/Dahi ke Sholay/dahi ke sholey recipe video:
Ingredients for making dahi bread roll/dahi ke sholey:
- Hung curd 5 cup
- Bread slices white 15
- Cabbage 1 cup finely chopped
- Capsicum 1 large finely chopped
- Onion 1 medium/large finely chopped
- Green chilies 2 finely chopped
- Fresh coriander ¼ cup finely chopped
- Chili flakes 1 tsp or more
- Salt ½ tsp (add less salt in this recipe)
- Oil for frying
How to make dahi bread roll/ dahi ke sholay at home:
- How to make hung curd: take a large bowl, place a strainer or larger juicer sieve on it. Put a cotton cloth on the strainer. Pour 3 cups fresh curd/dahi on that cloth and keep it uncovered in refrigerator for 3-4 hours until all its water/whey drains out. After 4 hours the curd collected on the cotton cloth is our hung curd. We will take 1.5 cup of this hung curd for our recipe. To watch full recipe video, click here HOW TO MAKE HUNG CURD AT HOME
- Take a mixing bowl- add hung curd, cabbage, capsicum, onion, green chilies, coriander, salt and chili flakes in it. Always keep the quantity of salt little less in the recipe, you can easily adjust it latter.
- Note: You can also add grated carrot and paneer in it. And you can also add red chili powder instead of chili flakes in the recipe.
- Mix everything well and keep aside.
- For making dahi bred roll always take fresh and soft white bread, as it is very easy to shape soft bread. Stale or hard bread tends to break while shaping.
- Take a flat plate pour little water in it sufficient to dip a bread slice in it.
- Remove corners of all the bread slices.
- Take a bread slice, dip its one side in the water and immediately take it out.
- Gently squeeze its extra water by pressing it between palms.
- NOTE: You can also use brush to apply water on the bread slices.
- Put 1 tbsp of the prepared curd stuffing in its center. Fold all the corners of the bread slice and shape it into log. Press gently to remove any remaining moisture. Keep the prepared dahi bread rolls in a plate and likewise prepare all the bread rolls.
- Heat oil in a wok, add 1 or 2 dahi bread rolls in it. Fry the dahi bread roll at medium high heat flipping it occasionally.
- Once they turn golden and crisp take them out in a plate lined with paper napkin.
- Fry all the dahi bread rolls in the same way.
- For serving: cut fried dahi bread roll diagonally and serve it with green chutney and tomato ketchup.