Crispy Atta Biscuits In Cooker आटा बिस्कुट बिना चीनी बेकिंग पाउडर के Eggless Healthy Wheat Cookies recipe. Today we are going to learn how to make Crispy Atta Biscuits In Cooker आटा बिस्कुट बिना चीनी बेकिंग पाउडर के Eggless Healthy Wheat Cookies with step by step process, important tips and precise video.
This biscuit recipe of whole wheat cookies is a sugar free cookies recipe and you can easily bake these cookies without oven and today we will learn how to make biscuits at home. You can call it microwave biscuit as atta and ghee biscuit as they can be baked in convection mode in microwave also.
These Indian atta cookies are made with No Sugar, No Maida, No Eggs, No Butter and NO OVEN….
It’s a very quick and easy homemade biscuit recipe as these whole wheat biscuits are made of whole wheat, oats, almonds and jaggery powder. You can easily replace jaggery with regular sugar powder, I have tried both these biscuits both way and they tastes equally good.
The crunchiness of oats and almond tastes amazing and the ceramal flavour of burnt jaggery tastes amazing. They are so crunchy cookies and can be baked in oven as well as in cooker.
So lets start making these whole wheat atta cookies or biscuits. If you like the recipe please Like it, Rate it and share the recipe.
Do not forget to SUBSCRIBE to my Youtube Channel ‘My Flavours’ to watch all the recipe videos.
You can find more such recipe here
And many more quick, easy and yummy recipes on my website…
Crispy Atta Biscuits In Cooker आटा बिस्कुट बिना चीनी बेकिंग पाउडर के Eggless Healthy Wheat Cookies video in hindi
Ingredients: (makes 14 (1.5 inches) cookies)
- Whole Wheat Flour 1 cup
- Instant Oats ½ cup (Grind into coarse powder)
- Almonds 20-25 (Grind Coarsely)
- Jaggery Powder ½ cup (or Powder Sugar 1/3 cup)
- Ghee / clarified butter 1/3 cup (soft at room temperature)
- Milk (room temperature) ¼ cup
- Preheat the cooker by spreading 2 cups salt at it base. Place a stand or cooker plate on it. Remove ring and whistle from the lid and cover the pressure cooker. Preheat it at lowest heat at small burner for atleast 10 minutes.
- In a bowl add flour, oats, almond powder, jagger or sugar powder and ghee.
- Mix well by rubbing it. It should be bread crumbs like texture.
- Combine by adding little milk at a time. Do not knead the dough for too long. Few cracks is okay.
- Roll the cookie dough into a log. At this stage you can wrap the log into aluminum foil or plastic wrap and refrigerate for few hours or days.
- Cut into ½ cm thick cookie disks. Shape them round.
- Place the cookies into greased idli stand.
- Place the idli stand into preheated cooker, cover with lid and bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until done.
- You can also bake atta cookies or atta biscuit in oven at 170 degrees C for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Check after 10 minutes and flip cookies if required.
- Take the cookies out of the cooker or oven and transfer them on a wire rack to cool.
- Crunchy oatmeal whole wheat cookies are ready to serve.
Easy biscuit recipe, atta biscuit recipe, atta biscuit, atta biscuit recipe in microwave, atta biscuit kaise banate hain, atta cookies, atta cookies recipe, atta cookies in microwave, atta cookies in kadhai, atta cookies in hindi, whole wheat oatmeal cookies, whole wheat sugar cookies, healthy whole wheat cookies, eggless whole wheat cookies, egless wheat oats cookies, whole wheat oats biscuit, whole wheat oats cookies, oatmeal cookies recipe, crispy oatmeal cookies, tea time snacks recipe, healthy No-oven Oats & Atta biscuit recipe,
how to make atta cookies, breakfast recipes without eggs, eggless oats cookies, atta biscuit in idli stand, whole wheat biscuit in cooker, whole wheat oatmeal, whole wheat, oatmeal, oats, whole wheat oatmeal cookies with honey, whole wheat oatmeal cookies no sugar, healthy whole wheat cookies recipe, healthy cookies recipe, healthy whole wheat cookies, how to make whole wheat cookies, healthy whole wheat cookies no butter, healthy whole wheat cookies no sugar, whole wheat cookies Indian recipe,
atta biscuit with ghee, how to make atta biscuit at home without oven, atta biscuit recipe,