Creamy & Spicy Methi Matar Malai Recipe without Cream/How to make Methi Matar Malai/ Best Methi Matar Malai recipe/How to Make Methi Matar Malai Restaurant Style – Hindi
Creamy & Spicy Methi Matar Malai Recipe without Cream/How to make Methi Matar Malai/ Matar Malai Recipe Video with step by step process – Methi matar malai methi malai matar, methi muter malai is a very popular North Indian Recipe which is found in most of the North Indian and Punjabi Restaurant Menu.
This winter special recipe is a pure vegetarian delight. Its so creamy, smooth and delicious sabji recipe that it just melts in the mouth.
The spiciness can be adjusted according to your taste by reducing or increasing the amount of green chilies in the gravy.
This methi matar malai sabji is made with – methi (fenugreek) and matar (green peas) in the gravy of cashew and cream. In this recipe I will show you how you can make restaurant style methi matar malai recipe with homemade cream.
This recipe of methi matar malai is so easy and simple that it can be prepared within 30 to 40 minutes and it tastes so yumm that it will even beat the methi matar malai served in the restaurants.
Serve methi matar malai with naan, paranthas or latcha paranthas.
For more curry recipes do check:
- Rajasthani Pittor ki Sabji
- Rajasthani Laal Maas – Spicy Mutton Curry
- Dhaba style Paneer Butter Masala
- Mutton Nihari / Best Nalli Nihari Recipe
- Rajasthani Dal Bati Churma Recipe Video
- Kachri ki Sabji
Methi Matar Malai Recipe Video in Hindi
Ingredients for methi matar malai:
- Green peas (matar) 1 cuo
- Freash fenugreek (methi) 1 medium bunch
- Onion 1 medium size
- Ginger (adrak) 1 inch
- Garlic (lehsun) 6-7 cloves
- Green chilies 4 or as per taste
- Cashew (kaju) 8-10
- Poppy seeds (khus khus) 1 tbsp
- Fresh milk cream (malai) ½ cup
- Milk ½ cup + more to adjust the gravy
- Oil ¼ cup
- Salt as per taste
- Sugar ½ tsp
How to make methi matar malai recipe:
- Add green peas in boiling water, add ½ tsp salt. Boil it for few minutes. Strain and keep aside.
- Clean and wash methi. Add to boiling water. Add ½ tsp sugar and boil until it turns soft. Strain and immediately pour it with cold water.
- Squeeze excess water and finely chop methi. Keep it aside.
- For making homemade cream: In a blender add malai and milk. Blend into smooth cream. You can even use store bough cream for the recipe. we will require 1 cup of cream for the recipe.
- Add ginger, garlic, onion, green chilies. Cashews and poppy seeds in a blender. Add 2 tbsp water and make a smooth paste of it. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add prepared paste and sauté until oil separates.
- Add chopped methi and boiled peas. Add salt and mix well.
- Cover and cook until peas are fully cooked. Keep the flame low.
- Add prepared cream and mix well. Give a boil on high flame.
- Adjust the gravy by adding sufficient milk. Give it another boil. Adjust salt.
- Cook for one more minute and turn off the flame.
- Serve piping hot methi matar malai sabji with paranthas and enjoy.
Methi matar malai recipe, methi matar malai recipe restaurant style, methi matar malai recipe in Marathi, methi matar malai recipe without cream, veg, restaurant style, curry recipe, methi, fenugreek, peas, matar, muter, cream, methi mutter, malai recipe, mutter malai, gravy, methi matar malai recipe without cream,
Methi matar malai, methi matar malai ki sabji, methi matar malai without onion and garlic, methi matar malai recipe in hindi,
Methi aloo recipe, methi recipes indian, methi ke paranthe, methi ki sabji, methi parantha, methi matar malai curry, methi matar ki sabji, methi matar ki recipe, methi matar malai sabji recipe in hindi, methi matar malai in white gravy, methi matar malai restaurant style