Coconut burfi recipe/Nariyal Ki Burfi/quick coconut mava burfi
Coconut burfi recipe/Nariyal Ki Burfi/quick coconut mava burfi recipe with step by step process, important tips and precise video – Coconut burfi recipe/Nariyal Ki Burfi/quick coconut mava burfi is a very delicate and delicious Indian sweets recipe. You can prepare this burfi at any occasion or festival. It’s a very quick recipe of coconut burfi which could be prepare in just 10 minutes.
For making this Narial ki Burfi I have used homemade mava or khoya and you can find its recipe in my blog.
You can easily half or double the recipe. This recipe makes around 50, 1 inch square coconut burfi, of 1 cm thickness.
This coconut mava burfi is just perfect for any fastival like Holi or Diwali. Once prepared you can store this burfi in refrigerator for 3-4 days.
So let’s quickly start making this delicious Indian sweet “coconut Burfi”…..
For more related recipes:
Share and spread My Flavours tasty and easy to cook homemade recipes with your friends!!
Do not forget to SUBSCRIBE ‘My flavours’ Youtube channel and website – ‘www.myflavours.in’ (it’s free!!) to watch all the recipes first….
For full recipe with all the ingredients, measurements and instructions, please click below –
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Water ½ cup
- Unsweetened khoya/mava – 250 gms
- Desiccated coconut – 250 gms / 3cups
- Cardamom powder – ½ tsp
- Pista or almond flakes – 2 tbsp for garnishing
- Ghee – 1 tsp for greasing the burfi tin
- For making sugar syrup – add sugar and water in a sauce pan. Cook until sugar dissolves. Once syrup comes to a boil, cook it further for 3-4 minutes at medium flame, until you get 1 string constancy. After 3-4 minutes reduce or turn off the heat and check if you get 1 string constancy. If you do not get perfect consistency cook it until you get perfect consistency. Keep it aside.
- In a separate pan cook khoya on low heat for 3 minutes. If khoya is hard crush or grate it before cooking. Keep stirring continuously.
- Turn off the heat. Add desiccated coconut and prepared sugar syrup in cooked khoya.
- Cook the mixture at low heat until everything gets well incorporated.
- Pour the mixture into greased tin and spread it evenly. Garnish it with almond of pista flakes and press gently.
- Cover the tin and put the narial burfi or coconut burfi in refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Once the coconut mixture sets, cut it into 1 inch square pieces. You can cut the burfi in any desired size.
- Delicious coconut burfi is ready to serve. Store it in refrigerator for better shelf life.
If you find my recipe helpful, please take a moment and RATE it, SHARE the recipe and do not forget to leave your valuable comment in the comment section below, it really motivates me to make more such easy cooking and baking videos for you….