Choco Chips Recipe / How to make choco chips at home
Choco Chips Recipe / How to make choco chips at home/ घर में बनाएं 3 तरह की Choco Chips/Homemade Choco Chips/How to Make Choco Chips with step by step process, important tips and precise video – Homemade choco chips is a very easy and simple recipe. And today we are going to make three different types of choco chips at home!! The first one is the basic Dark Choco Chip recipe, second is White Choco Chips and the third and the most beautiful one is the mixture of these two chocolates that is Marble Choco Chips…..
More related recipes:
Choco Chips Cookies
You can use these choco chips while making cakes, muffins, cookies, pudding or you can also use them to decorate your desserts. There are endless options to use them and show your creativity. All you need is to follow the recipe and its instructions……
So go ahead and give this recipe a quick try, and if you like it then Do not forget to SUBSCRIBE ‘My flavours’ Youtube channel and website – ‘www.myflavours.in’ (it’s free!!) to watch all the recipes first….
Share and spread My Flavours tasty and easy to cook homemade recipes with your friends!!
For full recipe video with all the ingredients, measurements and instructions, please click below –
- White chocolate compound – 150 gms
- Dark chocolate compound – 150 gms
- Piping bag or stiff plastic bag
- Butter paper
- First break white and dark chocolate compound into small pieces, and transfer them separately in a clean and dry bowl. Take care that the chocolate must be at room temperature so that it melts easily and fast.
- Now melt the chocolate in a double boiler method. For this heat 1 glass of water in a sauce pan and place the chocolate bowl over the hot water. Make sure that the chocolate bowl do not touch the water below.
- Keep the flame low and stir the chocolate until it melts completely.
- Turn off the heat for a minute, when the water comes to boil. Melting chocolate at very high temperature can spoil its texture and make it dull.
- Once the chocolate melts completely turn off the heat and remove the chocolate bowl from the sauce pan and let it come to room temperature for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Same way melt other chocolate too.
- Line butter paper or aluminum foil or plastic sheet.
- Once the chocolate comes to room temperature, pour it into a piping bag or in a plastic bag and make its cone.
- Make a small hole in the cone and pipe small drops of chocolate on the butter paper.
- Keep the butter paper in the refrigerator for around 20 minutes so that the choco chips sets completely.
- Take out the choco chips from the butter paper. Our yummy choco chips are ready.
- Transfer them in an air tight container and store them in refrigerator.
- If you find my recipe helpful, please take a moment and RATE it, SHARE the recipe and do not forget to leave your valuable comment in the comment section below, it really motivates me to make more such easy cooking and baking videos for you….