खस्ता लेहरिया समोसा Maggie Noodles Samosa-Chinese Samosa Striped-Crispy Samosa Recipe Hindi-Samosa. खस्ता लेहरिया समोसा Maggie Noodles Samosa-Chinese Samosa Striped-Crispy Samosa Recipe Hindi-Samosa recipe with step by step process, precise video and important tips. Today we will make खस्ता लेहरिया समोसा Maggie Noodles Samosa-Chinese Samosa Striped-Crispy Samosa Recipe Hindi-Samosa, these Chinese samosa or noodles samosa are made with noodles and vegetables stuffing. These samosas are so tempting and attractive that kids really love to have them.
These striped samosa are also known as Leheria samosa. Unlike other samosa; like aloo samosa, gobhi samosa, paneer samosa, today we will stuff these samosas with Maggie and vegetable filling.
It’s a very quick and easy recipe; do try it and please share your experience with me in the comments section below.
If you like the recipe please like it, rate it and share it with your family and friends.
For more such recipes do not forget to subscribe to ‘My Flavours’ !!
खस्ता लेहरिया समोसा Maggie Noodles Samosa-Chinese Samosa Striped-Crispy Samosa Recipe Hindi-Samosa Recipe Video
Ingredients: (makes 10 – 12 samosa)
For the dough
- All purpose flour (maida) 2 cups
- Carom seeds (ajwain) 1 tsp
- Salt 1 tsp
- Oil 4 tbsp
- Water ½ cup + 1 -2 tbsp more
For Maggie stuffing
- Maggie packets 2 + spice mix
- Maggie masala-e-magic 1 sachet
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Mix vegetables (finely chopped capsicum, carrots and cabbage) 1 cup
- Water 1 ½ cups
Oil for frying
- Mix together maida, salt and ajwain.
- Add 4 tbsp oil and mix it by rubbing flour and oil.
- Knead stiff dough by adding little water at a time.
- Cover and let the dough rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
- For the stuffing – Crush Maggie noodles into small pieces.
- In a bowl, mix Maggie spice mix and Maggie masala-e-magic. You can replace masala-e-magic by red chilli powder. To make the stuffing less spice reduce the amount of masala-e-magic to half.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add chopped vegetables and cook for around 30 seconds on high flame.
- Add prepared spice mix and give it a stir.
- Add water and crushed Maggie noodles. Mix and let the water come to a boil on high heat.
- Reduce the heat and cook Maggie until all its water evaporates and you see oil separating.
- Turn off the heat and let the stuffing cool completely.
- Once cooled mix the stuffing and keep aside.
- Knead the dough for few seconds. Divide it into 10 or 12 equal portions.
- Take one portion, cover and keep the remaining portion aside.
- Make a round of a small portion and roll it into thin chapatti. No need to apply oil or dry flour while rolling the chapatti.
- You need not worry to shape of the chapatti into perfect circle.
- Cut the chapatti into equal half.
- Leaving 1 cm from all sides, make 1 – 1 cm cuts on one of the semi-circle (as shone in the video.)
- Apply little water on the striped semi-circle and place plain semi-circle on it. Press it little so that both the portions stick to each other.
- Apply little water on the edges. Carefully take off the semicircles and make a cone of it. Press the joint.
- Fill 2 -3 tbsp of prepared stuffing into the cone (leaving the edges). Fill the stuffing by pressing it downwards.
- Apply water on the edges and close the samosa by pressing the edges firmly.
- Place the prepared samosa in a plate and likewise make all the samosas.
- For frying the samosa, heat oil at medium to low heat. To check the temperature, drop small portion of the dough into hot oil, if it rises up slowly, it means our oil is ready to fry samosa.
- Carefully slide 3-4 samosa into hot oil and fry them on medium to low heat until golden brown from both sides. Flip occasionally.
- Take the fried samosa on absorbent paper and serve hot samosa with green chutney and tomato ketchup.
Do try this recipe and let me know how it turns out by sharing your experience in the comment section below.
If you like the recipe, please take a moment to like it, share the recipe with your family and friends.
Do not forget to subscribe to my youtube channel to watch all the uploaded video first.
See you next time with a new recipe, till then have a flavourful eating…..
Samosa, samosa kasise banate hai, samosa recipe, samosa kaise banaye, Chinese samosa recipe video, mini Chinese samosa, Chinese samosa recipe in hindi, Chinese samosa, Chinese noodles samosa, Chinese samosa recipe in urdu, snacks recipe, tea time snacks, noodles samosa, noodles samosa recipe, veg samosa, veg Chinese samosa, aloo samosa, easy to make recipe, how to make Chinese samosa, how to make striped samosa, Chinese samosa recipe, easy samosa recipe, crispy samosa recipe, Chinese samosa recipe step by step in hindi, how to make samosa recipe, street food recipe, chatpata spicy samosa, how to make samosa, indian samosa recipe, samosa recipe video, samosa recipe step by step, easy samosa recipe, samosa recipe in hindi, vegetable samosa recipe, vegetable samosa recipe, how to make samosa dough,
how to make samosa at home, best samosa recipe video, cocktail samosa, aloo samosa recipe hindi, indian cocktail samosa