Chicken Seekh Kabab Recipe in Hindi Urdu/Soft & Juicy Chicken Seekh Kabab at Home without Oven by MyFlavours.
Chicken seekh kabab. Here comes the simplest, absolutely delicious, soft and juicy chicken seekh kabab recipe for you. This is a restaurant style Quick & easy step by step chicken seekh kabab recipe in hindi/urdu.
Today we will these chicken seekh kabab with cheese stuffing. It tastes amazing but you can also make them without cheese also. Both ways it tastes divine. We will make this delicious seekh kabab recipe using simple and easily available ingredients and spices in your kitchen.
This is a no oven no tandoor chicken seekh kabab recipe and we are going to make it in pan/tawa.
If you like the recipe please hit the LIKE button, SHARE the recipe and Do not forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel.
- Chicken mince 750 gms
- Ginger garlic paste 1.5 tbsp
- Mozzarella cheese (room temperature) for stuffing 200 gms optional
- Onion 1 medium size very finely chopped or grated.
- Onions 2 medium size fried & crushed/powder
- Salt as per taste
- Black salt ½ tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Garam masala powder ½ tsp
- Lemon 2 tsp
- Butter 50 gms melted
- Green chili 2-3
- Fresh coriander ¼ cup
- Fresh mint ¼ cup
- Whole coriander seeds 1tsp
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Roasted chickpea powder/besan 3 tbsp
- Wooden skewers soaked in water for couple of hours before use
- Oil ½ cup for frying
How to make chicken seekh kabab
- For chicken mince take boneless chicken pieces, wash them thoroughly. Grind them in a mixer. Chicken mince is ready. Squeeze out excess water if any. Keep it aside.
- Dry roast cumin seeds and coriander seeds for couple of minutes. Grind them coarsly and keep aside.
- Dry roast chickpea powder for few minutes and keep aside. Keep stirring for even roasting.
- Cut 2 medium size onions finely lengthwise and fry until golden and crisp. Grind them and keep aside.
- Finely chop green chili, coriander and mint leaves. Finely chop or grate 1 medium size onion. Keep aside.
- Take a mixing bowl add all the ingredients (except oil) and mix well. You can adjust seasoning as per you taste.
- Cover and keep it in refrigerator for at least 1 to 2 hours, more is better.
- Cut mozzarella cheese into 1 cm thick long slices.
- Mix the seekh kabab mix well. Take a bowl of water and keep it aside.
- Take small portion of chicken mix, dip hands in water and with wet hands and flatten chicken mix it in your palms.
- Place a cheese strip in center and cover it completely. Cheese strip should be covered completely. Adding cheese is completely optional.
- You can make these seekh kabab without cheese also. In that case simply roll chicken mix portion on skewer and shape it with wet hands.
- Insert skewer in the center. You can also make these seekh kabab without skewers.
- Heat oil in a pan at medium heat.
- Place few seekh kabab in medium hot oil. Fry at medium heat. Keep flipping it frequently for even frying.
- No need to fry them for completely brown. When few brown spots appear means chicken kaba are ready.
- 1 batch of Seekh kabab gets ready within 3-4 minutes. Do not overcook them it will make them hard and dry.
- Take out the fried seekh kabab and serve with green chutney.
Seekh kabab recipe, seekh kabab, chicken seekh kabab recipe in hindi, chicken seekh kabab recipe bajias, chicken seekh kabab recipe by faiza, chicken seekh kabab recipe by food fusion, chicken seekh kabab recipe Pakistani, chicken seekh kabab recipe, easy seekh kabab recipe, how to make seekh kabab, Pakistani seekh kabab recipe, chicken seekh kebab, chicken seekh kabab recipe in urdu, homemade seekh kebab seekh kabab, how to make seekh kabab at home, Ramadan recipes, iftar recipes , chicken seekh kabab recipe ruby kitchen, chicken seekh kabab recipe restaurant style
Homemade chicken seekh kabab
Chicken seekh kabab homemade
Seekh kabab recipe homemade
Best seekh kabab recipe
Pakistani seekh kabab recipe
Seekh kabab without oven
Seekh kabab without seekh
Seekh kabab without tandoor
Chicken seekh kabab recipe without oven
Chicken seekh kabab recipe with amna