Chicken Malai Tikka Recipe Without Oven in Hindi/Creamy Chicken Malai Tikka Recipe/Ramadan Special/Chicken Tikka/ Chicken Malai Tikka
easy Ramadan recipes for iftar/Ramadan special/Ramadan recipes/Iftar recipes/restaurant style chicken malai tikka without oven/tandoor, Reshmi kebab, Afghani chicken tikka, malai tikka chicken,
In this post I am going to show you how to make chicken malai tikka / Afghani chicken or chicken reshmi kebab very easily at home.
Chicken reshmi kabab or chicken malai tikka is a one of the most loved Indian non veg starter recipes. This chicken malai tikka recipe is very soft tender that you will fall in love with it; just marinate the chicken longer for better result!!
Apart from its amazing taste this chicken tikka recipe is very easy to make at home and today in this post I will show you how you can easily make this chicken malai tikka with and without oven and tandoor.
But it is so tasty and amazing and above all this chicken recipe is very easy and simple recipe to be prepared for dinners or parties. So if you wanna impress your family and friends go ahead and try this recipe…
Agar recipe pasand aaye to please ise LIKE aur SHARE karen aur mere channel ko SUBSCRIBE karna na bhulen…
#chickenmalaitikka #chickentikka #ramadaspecial #iftarrecipe #myflavours #tandoorichicken #chickenstarter #chickenkebab #chickenrecipe #nonvegstarter #chicken #tikka #ramadan #easyrecipe #howtomake #recipes #withoutoven #
You may also like:
Click to watch CHICKEN MALAI TIKKA RECIPE VIDEO:
Ingredients for making chicken malai tikka recipe:
1.5 kg Chicken
- Butter milk
- Black pepper 1tsp
- Salt 1tsp
Second merination :
- 50 gms processed cheese
- 50 gms fresh cream or malai
- 50 gms hung curd
- 15 cashews soaked in hot water for 15 minutes
- Fresh coriander handful
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- ½ flower javitri/ mase
- ½ nutmeg / jaiphal
- 2 tsp white pepper
- Salt as per taste (add little salt we have already added salt in first marination and cheese also contains salt)
- 5-6 green chillies
- Handful of Garlic
- 2 inch ginger
BUTTER FOR BASTING 100 GMS
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN MALAI TIKKA AT HOME
- Wash and clean the chicken. Make deep cuts on big pieces using sharp knife.
- FOR THE FIRST MARINATION: Add butter milk, salt and black pepper powder to the washed chicken pieces. Mix well and keep in refrigerator for 1 hour for the first marination.
- After 1 hour transfer the chicken into a strainer and let its extra liquid drip out. Meanwhile we will prepare the paste for the second marination.
- FOR THE SECOND MARINATION: Take a grinding jar add all the ingredients prescribed for second marination (except cream and cheese. Discard water from cashews). Grind into smooth paste.
- Now add cream and cheese to the above paste and grind again for few seconds.
- Transfer chicken into a big mixing bowl, add the prepared paste and mix well. Adjust seasoning. Cover and keep it in refrigerator for the second marination for at least 2 hours or overnight. (The longer you marinate the better result you will get.)
- CHICKEN MALAI TIKKA WITHOUT OVEN/TANDOOR: Take a nonstick pan and transfer half of the marinated chicken into it. (Do not add too much of marination paste). Increase the flame to high and cook for 5 minutes until chicken releases its liquid.
- Now reduce the heat to medium high, cover the pan with lid and cook until chicken is 70% cooked. Keep stirring occasionally.
- Once the chicken is 70% cooked remove the lid, add 3 tbsp butter, increase the heat to high and now cook until it is completely done, liquid dries out and you can see butter at the sides of the pan.
- NOTE: do not cook chicken at very low heat or for too long it will make it hard.
- Once done turn off the heat and apply generous amount of butter. Sprinkle chaat masala and serve hot chicken malai tikka with green chutney.
- CHICKEN MALAI TIKKA RECIPE IN OVEN: preheat the oven at 200 degrees C. Take the wire rack and lay the marinated chicken pieces on it. Place the rack into the preheated oven and roast for 25 minutes or until done. After 15 minutes apply butter and flip the pieces once.
- Finally apply butter, sprinkle chat masala and serve with mint chutney.