Best Homemade Scrub for Sensitive Skin -Get Soft & Glowing Skin with this DIY Body Scrub/Sugar Scrub by my flavours – Exfoliation is very important in a skincare regimen, it removes dead skin cells from skin surface and makes it bright, moisturized and radiant. Homemade scrubs are cost effective and chemical free.
Today we are going to make a very effective scrub made of oats, sugar, honey, cinnamon and coconut oil. This homemade scrub is easy to prepare and it will leave your skin feeling soft, clean and refreshed.
Its regular use will help to reduce scars, dark spots and wrinkles from your skin. This body scrub is so gentle that you can easily use it on dry and sensitive skin.
No doubt it is a very gentle scrub but you should never go overboard with exfoliation as excess exfoliation can do more harm than good. Just once or twice a week is enough.
Best Homemade Scrub for Sensitive Skin -Get Soft & Glowing Skin with this DIY Body Scrub/Sugar Scrub video
- Oats 5 tbsp
- Sugar 3 tbsp
- Cinnamon powder ½ tsp
- Vitamin E capsule 2 (optional)
- Coconut oil 4 tbsp
- Honey 1 tbsp
- In a dry grinder add sugar, oats and cinnamon powder. Grind into powder.
- Transfer it into a bowl and add vitamin E capsule and coconut oil. Mix well
- Finally add honey and mix everything very well.
- Our homemade oats and honey scrub is ready, transfer it into clean and dry container
How to apply scrub:
- Wet or wash the area with warm water.
- Take desired amount of scrub and rub it between palms so that oil melts and it gets easy to massage scrub on skin.
- Gently rub scrub on wet skin in circular motion for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Wash with warm water and apply sun screen or body lotion.
- You can use this scrub once or twice a week but not more than that
Benefits of oatmeal, sugar, cinnamon, vitamin E, honey & coconut oil for whitening, tightening and baby soft skin
Benefits of Sugar Scrub
Sugar a gentle exfoliatant :
- Sugar as a scrub hydrate and moisture the skin. It melts and penetrates in the skin and results in glowing skin.
- It is a great help to sun damaged and aging skin.
Benefits of Oats scrub
Oatmeal is great for all skin types…
- Oatmeal contains ‘Saponin’ which makes it a great cleanser for our skin. It helps in removing toxins from the skin that can lead to skin discolouration.
- Protein present in oatmeal nourishes and moisturizes skin making it soft and supple.
- Grounded oatmeal works as a great exfoliation to sensitive skin and can effectively removes dirt and dead skin cells.
- The anti-inflammation property of oatmeal helps to fight off acne, on the other hand amino acids in it helps to lighten marks, scars and dark spots.
- Vitamin E and vitamin B1 in oats boosts blood circulation and hence results in bright and glowing skin.
Benefits of honey on scrub
Honey to lighten and moisturize skin
- The anti-bacterial property of honey soothes inflammation and helps remove skin irritation and germs.
- Honey rejuvenates skin by protecting it from harmful UV rays.
- Honey has natural moisturizing property which helps to maintain skin healthy, supple and hydrated, leading natural glowing healthy skin.
- Its anti-oxidant property slows down the aging process.
- It helps to open up and unclog the pores, and brightens the dull and damaged skin.
Benefits of cinnamon in scrub
Cinnamon for flawless skin
- Cinnamon is rich in antioxidants, it heals the skin and helps to remove scars and spots from the skin.
- Cinnamon naturally exfoliate skin and helps to remove impurities from skin.
- Cinnamon when combined with oil helps to reduce fine lines.
- Cinnamon when combined with honey works great to remove acne.
Vitamin E for skin
- Vitamin E is rich in antioxidant and it reduces free radical damage and protects body cells.
- It protects skin against sun damage, inflammation and aging.
- It maintains skin health and provides strong immune system.
Benefits of coconut oil for skin care
Coconut oil for soft and youthful skin
- Coconut oil is very light and gentle, it hydrates and softens the skin as it sinks deep into the skin cells.
- Coconut oil helps to remove dirt and dead cells from the skin leading to healthier complexion.
- Coconut oil helps in healing wounds, reducing rashes and prevents acne.
- Coconut oil works as a great moisturizer, as it is quickly absorbed by the skin making it soft and radiant.
Diy body scrub, homemade body scrub, homemade scrub, homemade sugar scrub, homemade scrub recipe, homemade body wash, natural scrub, homemade exfoliation body scrub, body scrub at home, sugar scrub recipe, diy sugar scrub , homemade body scrub for dry skin, diy scrub, homemade exfoliator, diy exfoliating scrub, homemade exfoliating scrub,
Diy body scrub for glowing skin, diy coffee scrub, diy scrub coconut oil, diy scrub for dry skin, scrub for skin whitening, scrub for tan removal, scrub for oily skin, scrub for dry skin, how to make oats and honey scrub at home, oatmeal scrub, scrub for oily skin, scrub for normal skin, scrub for sensitive skin, scrub for glowing skin, body scrub diy, scrub for face, scrub for body,
Homemade body scrub for glowing skin in summers, best body scrub for glowing skin in india, best face scrub for glowing skin, body polishing scrub, bridal body scrub, homemade scrub for dry skin, whitening body scrub effective, homemade body scrub whitening, homemade body scrub for fairness