Best & Easy Eggless Choco Lava Cake in Pressure Cooker – in Homemade Moulds ~ My Flavours / Choco Lava Cake Recipe with step by step process, important tips and precise video. Today we are going to make choco lava cake / Best & Easy Eggless Choco Lava Cake in Pressure Cooker – in Homemade Moulds ~ My Flavours. You can call it copycat Dominos choco lava cake recipe.
Unlike any other eggless homemade cake recipes like eggless sponge cake, eggless pineapple cake or mango cake recipe, its an eggless chocolate cake recipe and is so soft, giggly chocolaty that it just melts in mouth.
You may also like our other easy to make homemade eggless cake recipes:
This molten choco lava cake is very easy to make and today we are going to bake this choco lava cake in pressure cooker. Indeed it’s a pressure cooker cake recipe but you can also bake the same cake recipe in oven, with the same timing at 190 degree C.
For choco lava cake with molten centre, the cake batter has to be thinner than the regular cake batter, it is baked on high temperature for lesser time.
This chocolate cake has to be baked on high temperature until you get soft outer crust but liquid centre. So it’s very important that you keep an eye on the cake, as every oven and gas stove temperature differs. If you are baking this cake in cooker and your burner is small then keep the flame between medium to high but on the other hand if your burner is big then keep the flame on medium. But in both cases check the cake after 8 minutes.
I usually bake this choco lava cake for 11 to 12 minutes but I will suggest you to check you cake after 8 minutes and take it out when its done.
For this lava cake we will make homemade aluminium moulds with regular aluminium foil. You can bake these chocolate lava cake in remacins or store bought aluminium cup cake moulds.
Share and spread My Flavours tasty and easy to cook homemade recipes with your friends!!
Do not forget to SUBSCRIBE ‘My flavours’ Youtube channel and website – ‘www.myflavours.in’ (it’s free!!) to watch all the recipes first….
Choco Lava Cake Recipe Video
(makes around 10 choco lava cup cakes)
- All purpose flour 1 cup
- Powder sugar 1 cup
- Cocoa powder 4 tbsp
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Chocolate compound ( or dairy milk chocolate) 200gms
- Butter 50 gms
- Milk 1 ¼ cup
- Prepare and preheat pressure cooker – spread salt on the base of the cooker. Place a cooker plate or a small stand over it and put an aluminium plate on it. Take out ring and whistle from cooker lid. Place the lid on cooker and preheat it for atleast 10 minutes at medium to high heat.
- Note – for baking all the ingredients used (chocolate, butter and milk) must be at room temperature.
- For choco lava cake – In another clean bowl, add chocolate and butter. Microwave or double boil it until melted and smooth. (watch video for detail description)
- Sieve all-purpose flour, sugar powder, baking powder and cocoa powder together.
- Add 1 cup milk to dry ingredients and mix until smooth mixture.
- Add tampered chocolate and butter and mix well.
- For choco lava cake the cake batter has to be thinner than normal cake batter. So add the remaining 1/4cup milk and make a smooth free flowing batter.
- Pour the batter into greased homemade aluminium moulds. Fill the moulds to ¾ of its capacity.
- Bake at medium or medium to high flame for 11 to 12 minutes.
- Over baking will cook the cake completely and it will not remain liquidy from centre. So, after 8 minutes check the cake once and bake accordingly.
- When you see that the outer crust has baked and it is soft and giggly in centre, take the cake out of the cooker.
- Tear the homemade aluminium moulds and serve warm choco lava cake immediately.
If you find my recipe helpful, please take a moment and RATE it, SHARE the recipe and do not forget to leave your valuable comment in the comment section below, it really motivates me to make more such easy cooking and baking videos for you….
Choco lava cake, choco lava, choco lava cake recipe, choco lava recipe, eggless choco lava cake recipe, choco lava cake recipe without oven, choco lava cake recipe in hindi, choco lawa cake, choco lawa cake recipe in hindi / eggless choco lawa cake in cooke / dominos choco lava cake / how to make choco lava cake eggless choco lawa cake / molten chocolate cake recipe / eggless cake recipe / pressure cooker cake recipe / cake without oven / choco lava cake in pressure cooker / choco lava cake in cooker choco lava cake eggless, how to make choco lava cake in pressure cooker, chocolate recipe, chocolate cake recipe, how to make cake in pressure cooker, eggless cake recipe hindi