Amla Murabba घर पर आंवला मुरब्बा बनाने की आसान विधि Amla Jam Recipe with step by step process, important tips and precise video- Amla Murabba घर पर आंवला मुरब्बा बनाने की आसान विधि Amla Jam is a very tasty and health packed dish of amla, which can be prepared very easily and does not require much of pre preparation. Half tsp. of this amla murabba is almost equal to one amla. Consuming amla murabba daily, helps in proper digestion and improves immunity.
Full recipe video given below
- Indian Gooseberry(Amla) – 500gms
- Sugar – 500gms
- Cinnamon Powder – 1/4tsp
- Green Cardamom – 2-3
- Wash and grate amlas, discard its seeds.
- Grind cinnamon and green cardamoms into fine powder.
- Take a pan, put grated amla and sugar in it. Cook on medium heat, while stirring occasionally.
- When it starts to release its water, reduce the heat and cook till the sugar comes to 1 string consistency.
- When the mixture turns sticky, add cinnamon and cardamom powder. Mix well and cook till it forms 1 string consistency.
- To check the sugar consistency; touch a drop with your forefinger tip and press it with your thumb and release it gently. Repeat it 2-3 times. If it forms one thread like string in between the thumb and a finger, then your one string syrup is ready, if not, cook it further.
- Once the syrup comes to single string consistency, turn off the heat.
- Let the murabba cool completely.
- Transfer it into a clean and air tight container. It can be kept at room temperature for about a year.