Amla Candy Recipe Video in Hindi/Chatpati Amla Candy/Amla Candy Recipe/How to make Amla Candy/Gooseberry Candy – Today I am sharing Amla Candy Recipe video in Hindi/Chatpati Amla Candy/Amla Candy Recipe/How to make Amla Candy/Gooseberry Candy. These salted amla candies are very tasty and healthy.
This amla candy is sugar free and so it is suitable for diabetic patients. Amla in English is called Indian Gooseberry. Amla is very beneficial for hair, eyes and overall digestive system. Amla helps to cure indigestion, constipation, gastric problems, nausea and even motion sickness.
You may also like: Sweet Amla Candy Recipe, Amla Hari Mirch ka Achar, Lehsun ki Chutney Recipe, Red Amla Candy recipe, beetroot amla candy recipe, kachri chutney, kachri sabzi, dal bati and churma recipe.
Share and spread My Flavours tasty and easy to cook homemade recipes with your friends!!
Do not forget to SUBSCRIBE myflavours to watch all the recipes first….
Click below to watch full recipe video.
- Amla – 1 kg
- Salt – 2-3 tsp
- Black salt – 2-3 tsp
- Black pepper powder – 1.5 tsp
- Chaat masala – 3 tsp
- Asafetida (hing) – 1 tsp
- Roasted cumin powder (zeera powder) – 1 tsp
- Sugar powder – 3 tsp (optional)
- Carom powder (ajwain powder) – 1 tsp
- Wash and pat dry amla. Cut them into small pieces.
- Transfer all the amla pieces into a clean and dry jar.
- Add all the spices in the jar, close it and shake the jar well.
- You can adjust the spices according to your taste.
- Leave the amla into the jar for 3 days. Shake it 2 to 3 time in a day.
- After 3 days spread the amla pieces in a plate and sun dry them for 2-3 days or until they get completely dry.
- Store the dried amla candy in an air tight container.