Amla aur Hai Mirch ka Achar / Gooseberry Pickle or Amla Pickle Recipe with step by step process, important tips and precise video – Today we are going to make Amla aur Hai Mirch ka Achar / Gooseberry Pickle or Amla Pickle Recipe. This achar recipe is a combination of amla pickle and chilli pickle. It is a very spicy, tangy and mouthwatering achar recipe which goes very well with parathas, poories and all kind of sabzies. This is an instant pickle recipe and can be prepared within 10 minutes.
For more winter recipe click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGFw7_X9d7k&list=PLb_eWkGwTu7ES9GfoIn6JMeLC0S6-C0CJ
Non veg recipes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz50zLKJY5Q&list=PLb_eWkGwTu7GuVdXjMXoZtG6AvEhirtq6
Share and spread My Flavours tasty and easy to cook homemade recipes with your friends!!
Do not forget to SUBSCRIBE ‘myflavours’ to watch all the recipes first….
Do not forget to rate the recipe!!
Full recipe video given below.
- Amla (gooseberry) – 500 gms
- Green chillies – 150 gms
- Oil – 1 cup
- Cumin seeds (zeera) – 2 tsp
- Fennel seeds (saunf) – 1 tsp
- Asafetida (hing) – ¼ tsp
- Yellow Mustard – 4 tsp
- Fenugreek seeds( dana methi) – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Red chili powder – 1.5 tsp
- Salt – 1.5 tsp or as per taste
- Wash and boil amla until its flakes starts to separate.
- Strain the amla and let them cool and dry completely.
- Open the amla by separating the segments and discard its seeds.
- Wash and wipe green chillies. Deseeds and cut them into 1.5 cm size pieces (you can take the chilies with its seeds if you like). Here I have taken medium spicy chilies.
- Dry roast cumin seeds, fennel and mustard for 2 minutes. Further add methi dana and roast for one more minute. Keep steering continuously.
- Take the spices in a plate and let the come to room temperature. Further grind them into fine powder. Keep aside.
- Heat oil till it comes to smoking point. Turn off the heat and let it come to room temperature.
- Once the oil comes to room temperature, add hing, powdered spices, turmeric powder, red chili powder and salt. Mix well.
- Add green chilies and amla segments. Mix everything well and adjust the seasoning as per required.
- Instant amla and hari mirch ka achar is ready to serve, but it tastes better after 3-4 days.
- Transfer the amla pickle in a clean and dry jar and store in refrigerator for longer shelf life.