Homemade Litchi Ice Cream Recipe with step by step description and precise video: Today’s recipe is about how to make homemade litchi ice cream recipe with full description and short video. Homemade litchi ice cream recipe is simple ice cream recipe which is prepared using fresh litchi fruit pulp, milk, fresh cream and condensed milk. This homemade ice cream recipe is an egg less ice cream recipe, which can be easily prepared without using ice cream machine and it tastes much more fresh and better than store bought ice creams.
If you like my litchi ice cream recipe then please like it and SUBSCRIBE to My Flavours for all the recipes and video updates.
so let’s quickly see how to make homemade litchi ice cream recipe…..
- Litchi – 500 gms
- Fresh Cream – 200 gms
- Condensed Milk – ½ cup
- Full fat chilled milk – 1/ 2 cup
- Vanilla Essence – ½ tsp
- Keep the cream into freezer for approximately 2 hours before use.
- Peel and deseed litchis.
- Transfer the pitted litchis into a wet grinder, add ¼ – ½ cup of cold milk and coarsely grind the litchis. Keep it aside.
- In a big mixing bowl add chilled fresh cream and whip it with an electric mixer at high speed until stiff peak.
- You can also whip the cream with wire whisk.
- Add condensed milk, crushed litchis and vanilla essence into the whipped cream.
- Now using a wire whisk mix everything until well incorporated.
- Transfer the mixture into an ice cream mould or any other airtight container and cover it tightly.
- Keep it in the freezer to set completely.