Creamy Chicken Wrap & Sandwich Recipe with step by step description and precise video: Today in this post I am going to share a very quick, healthy and delicious Creamy Chicken wrap & sandwich recipe which can be prepared in three simple steps. This is a very quick and simple recipe which gets ready in just 30 minutes. We can also make chicken sandwiches with the same chicken filling.
If you like my video please like it and subscribe to my YouTube channel.
So, let’s quickly see how to prepare creamy chicken wrap and sandwich…..
(Makes 16 wraps)
For the filling:
- Chicken (boneless pieces of bite size) – 400 gms
- Chili flakes – 1 tsp
- Mixed herbs – 1 tsp (crushed)
- Oregano – 1 tsp
- Italian seasoning – 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Thick curd – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1/2tsp
- Capsicum – 2 (cut in julienne)
- Onions – 2 (cut in julienne)
- Sweet corns (boiled) – 1/4cup
- Pizza & pasta sauce – 3 tbsp
- Mayonnaise – 5 tbsp
- Refined flour – 2 ½ cup
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Water – little less than 1 cup
- In a bowl add all the ingredients including chicken.
- Mix well and keep aside to marinate for about 10-15 minutes.
- Let’s knead dough for the wrap: combine and mix flour, salt and oil.
- Knead a semi soft dough by adding little water at a time.
- I have used little less than 1cup of water to knead his much dough.
- Cover the dough with wet cloth and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes knead the dough once again for about a half minute.
- Divide the dough into 16 equal lemon size portions and them into smooth balls.
- Now roll each ball into thin chapatti by applying little dry flour.
- Cook the chapatti on hot tava until few brown spots appear on both sides.
- Cover the cooked chapattis in a kitchen cloth napkin and keep it in a casserole.
- Same way prepare all the chapattis and keep aside.
- For making chicken filling: In a wok or kadhai, heat 3 tbsp oil and add marinated chicken in it.
- Cook the chicken at medium flame, until done. Keep stirring continuously. (no need to cover)
- Once all the water evaporates and you see oil on the edges, add capsicum, onions and sweet corns in it.
- Mix and cook vegetables on high heat for about half to 1 minute.
- Add pizza pasta sauce and mix well.
- Finally add mayonnaise and combine until all the ingredients are well coated.
- Do not cook for too long after adding mayonnaise. Turn off the heat and keep the filling aside.
- For assembling the wraps: keep the warm chapatti on hot tava, apply chicken filling in the center and cover it from both sides.
- Cut the wrap from center and serve immediately with mint chatni or tomato ketchup.
For making sandwich:
- Apply the chicken filling on one bread slice and cover it with another bread slice which has butter on it. (Keeping the butter side facing up.)
- You can grill the prepared sandwich in a sandwich maker or you can even cook it on hot tava, at medium to low flame, by pressing gently, until crispy from both sides.
- Cut the sandwich diagonally and serve hot with ketchup.