Mango Frooti Recipe with detail steps and precise video – Today we are going to make MANGO FROOTI RECIPE or MANGO JUICE CONCENTRATE at home. It is very easy and quick recipe and once prepared Mango frooti recipe or mango juice concentrate can be easily stored in refrigerator for around 8-10 days. With this real mango juice concentrate recipe, you can make MANGO FROOTI as well as MANGO FIZZ at home and that too with real mango flavor and much better taste than the store bought ones.
So, from now onwards whenever you have guests at home or your kids demand, take out the prepared mango juice concentrate from the fridge, dilute it with water or soda and serve them homemade real mango frooti or mango fizz!!
- Mangoes – 500 gms
- Raw mango /keri – 200-250 gms
- Sugar – 1 ½ cup or 300 gms
- Water – 2 ½ cup
- Wash, peel and cut mangoes into small pieces. Keep aside.
- Wash, peel and cut raw mangoes into small pieces. Keep aside.
- Take a cooking pot, add water, raw mango pieces, mango pieces and sugar in it.
- Cook everything at high heat until sugar dissolves and water comes to a boil.
- Keep stirring occasionally.
- Once the mixture comes to a boil, cover the pot and reduce the heat to medium to low.
- Cook the mixture until mangoes and keries get soft and translucent.
- Once cooked, turn off the heat and let the mixture cool completely.
- When the mixture cools completely, grind it into a smooth puree.
- Pass the mango puree through a juice strainer.
- The real mango juice concentrate is ready.
- Store it in refrigerator and use whenever required.
- To make mango frooti – take the required amount of mango juice concentrate in a glass / jar, add ice cubes and chilled water in it. Mix well.
- Homemade mango frooti is ready to be served.
- To make mango fizz – take the required amount of mango juice concentrate in a glass /jar, add ice cubes and dilute it with chilled plane soda. Mix well.
- Serve immediately the refreshing homemade mango fizz.