Crunchy Eggless Chocolate Cookies Recipe with detail steps and precise video – Today we are going to make crunchy eggless chocolate cookies. This is a very easy and crunchy homemade cookie recipe which could be the perfect choice for every chocolate lover.
So, let’s quickly see how to make these buttery homemade crunchy eggless chocolate cookies….
- Refined Flour (Maida) – ¾ cup
- Cocoa powder – 2 tbsp
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Custard Powder – 1 tbsp
- Milk Powder – 2 tbsp
- Butter (salted, at room temperature) – 100 gms
- Powder Sugar – ½ cup (add 2 tbsp more if want more sweetness)
- Chocolate (room temperature) – 30 gms
- Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
- Choco Chips – 2-3 tbsp
- In a bowl, add refined flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, custard powder and milk powder.
- Mix everything well until no lumps remain. You can also sieve the dry ingredients. Keep it aside.
- In a separate bowl, add butter and sugar. (Always use room temperature butter)
- Beat sugar and butter using a wire whisk or a hand mixer (on high speed) until the mixture turns light and creamy.
- Once or twice in between, scrape the sugar from the sides of the bowl.
- When the mixture turns creamy, add melted chocolate and beat it again at high speed.
- Take care that the melted chocolate should not be very hot while adding it in the mixture.
- For melting the chocolate, take room temperature chocolate, break it into small pieces and microwave it for about 1 minute or until it turns soft.
- When chocolate turns soft, beat it with spoon until it turns creamy.
- When the mixture is well incorporated, add dry ingredients into it, in small batches and mix gently, until it combines together and forms a dough.
- If you feel that the dough is very dry, then add 1-2 tbsp of milk in it.
- Do not knead it till smooth dough, feel free to leave few cracks in it.
- Add cold chocolate chips and mix well.
- Do not knead the dough too much after adding chocolate chips, otherwise the chocolate will melt.
- Preheat the oven on convection mode, at 180 degrees.
- Take a baking tray and line it with the parchment paper. If not using parchment paper, you can also grease the tray with cooking oil or butter.
- Take a small portion of the cookie dough and round it in a small lemon size ball, leaving few cracks on it.
- Gently press the balls between palms and keep it on the baking tray.
- Keep a distance of 2 inches between each cookie.
- Bake the cookies in a preheated oven, on convection mode at 180 degrees, for 13-14 minutes or until edges turns darker.
- Take the cookies out of the oven and transfer them on the wire rack to cool completely.
- The cookies will be soft at this stage, but as they cools down they will turn crispy.
- Bake the remaining cookies in the same way.
- Once completely cool, store the cookies in an airtight container.