THANDAI-अब मिनटों में बनाएं पारंपरिक ठंडाई-Thandai Powder/Instant Thandai recipe/Thandai Masala Mix
THANDAI-अब मिनटों में बनाएं पारंपरिक ठंडाई-Thandai Powder/Instant Thandai recipe/Thandai Masala Mix with step by step process, important tips and precise video – today we are going to make thandai. This is a very tasty, very refreshing and very amazing thandai recipe which we are going to make in powder form that is thandai powder.
Thandai is a very refreshing drink which is prepared during summers to calm mind and body. Thandai is a popular north Indian summer drink which is made with mixed dry fruits, seeds and fragrant spices.
Holi is incomplete without Thandai and Gujiya…. Traditionally for making thandai all the dry fruits and spices are soaked overnight and then grinded in the morning.
But today we are going to make Instant Thandai recipe, in which we will grind all the ingredients and make a premix of Traditional Thandai recipe.
Once prepared this thandai powder stays fresh for month stored in refrigerator.
For more Holi recipes:
Share and spread My Flavours tasty and easy to cook homemade recipes with your friends!!
Do not forget to SUBSCRIBE ‘My flavours’ Youtube channel and website – ‘www.myflavours.in’ (it’s free!!) to watch all the recipes first….
For full recipe video with all the ingredients, measurements and instructions, please click below –
- Almonds – 100 gms
- Pista – 50 gms
- Melon seeds – ¼ cup
- Dry rose petals – ¼ cup
- Fennel seeds – 1 tsp
- Green cardamom – 12-13
- Poppy seeds – 1 tsp
- Black pepper corns – 1 tsp
- Saffron strings – ¼ tsp
- Milk powder – ½ cup (optional)
- Sugar – 500 gms / 2 + 1/4 cup
- Take a grinding jar, add almond, fennel seeds, cardamom and pepper corns in it. Grind for about 30 seconds. Never grind dry fruits for too long as it may release its oil.
- Sieve the mixture and put the remaining unseived mixture in the grinder again. In it add dry rose petals, pista, melon seeds and ¼ cup sugar. Grind it for 30 more seconds again sieve the mixture.
- Transfer the remaining unseived mixture in the grinding jar and add saffron in it. Now grind the mixture until powder. Finally add milk powder in it and churn for 3-4 seconds so that milk powder mix properly.
- Finally sieve this mixture and discard the remaining residue. You will be left with cardamom skin only.
- In the last grind sugar into powder and add it to the thandai mixture. Mix everything very well.
- Transfer the thandai powder in an air tight container and store it in refrigerator for better shelf life.
You can make 2 types of thandai from this thandai powder –
- Add the thandai premix in milk and mix it well. Keep the thandai in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours and serve. You can blend the thandai for more amazing taste and for serving kids you can sieve it.
- Second method is very simply, you just have to add cold milk, thandai powder and ice cubes in a blender. Churn until frothy and serve the refreshing instant thandai.
If you find my recipe helpful, please take a moment and RATE it, SHARE the recipe and do not forget to leave your valuable comment in the comment section below, it really motivates me to make more such easy cooking and baking videos for you….