Garlic Bread Crouton/Homemade Croutons, Easy Snacks Recipe with step by step process, important tips and precise video – Today we are going to make crunchy, crispy and tasty garlic bread croutons or bread croutons. Bread croutons are bread pieces that are pre toasted in oil or butter and then fried, baked or roasted, either in a pan or in an oven, until they are golden brown and crispy. These bread croutons can be added to soups and salads to add texture and extra flavour to it or either these can be used to make bread crumbs.
These crunchy munching bites are very quick and easy snacks recipe and today we are going to bake them in a microwave oven.
You may also like:
Share and spread My Flavours tasty and easy to cook homemade recipes with your friends!!
Do not forget to SUBSCRIBE to ‘My flavours’ Youtube channel and website- www.myflavours.in to watch all the recipes first….
- Bread slices – 3-4
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Garlic powder – ½ tsp
- Salt – a pinch
- Preheat the microwave on convection mode for 6 to 8 minutes at 200 degrees C.
- Cut bread slices into 2 cms cubes.
- In a bowl mix oil, garlic powder and salt. You can also take melted butter or olive oil for this and if taking butter then reduce the quantity of salt.
- Toss the bread cubes in it.
- Spread the bread cubes on a baking tray. Spread the cubes in single layer.
- Bake the cubes in the preheat oven for 10 minutes at 200 degrees. After 6 minutes toss once. Leave for 5 minutes after timer gets off.
- Crunchy munchy garlic bread croutons are ready to munch!!!
- Please take a moment to rate this recipe and don’t forget to subscribe and leave your comments in the comment section below…. It really motivates me to make such quick and awesome stuffs for you….