Homemade Tomato Soup Recipe, Restaurant Style Delicious Tomato Soup Recipe Video
Tomato soup recipe / Homemade Tomato Soup Recipe, Restaurant Style Delicious Tomato Soup Recipe Video with step by step process, important tips and precise video!! Make the best restaurant style easy and delicious homemade tomato soup with fresh red tomatoes following these few simple steps. This is a classic recipe of tomato soup which has all the flavours and goodness of carrot, beetroot and garlic….
Tomato soup is one of the most popular soup among all the soup categories, in all the age groups in India. It is generally served as an appetizer before meals or as an evening beverage. Its taste can be adjusted according to personal choice and preference. With just few basic and easily available ingredients, simple steps you can prepare this delicious and healthy tomato soup at home (just like a proJ
I always serve this healthy and east to make tomato soup with baked crispy bread crotons. They are so much crunchy and tasty and again very very easy to make. You can find its recipe in my next video or post.
So, get ready to prepare your very own homemade delicious tomato soup at home with this simple tomato soup recipe (video)….
You may also like:
Please Like, Share and Subscribe ‘My Flavours’ Youtube Channel and Website www.myflavours.in to get all the recipe updates…
For the full tomato soup recipe video with all the ingredients measurement and instructions, please click below
Ingredients for Tomato Soup
- Red Tomatoes – 1 kg roughly chopped
- Carrot – 1 medium size chopped
- Beetroot – 1 small chopped
- Onion – 1 small chopped
- Celery – 1.5 tbsp chopped
- Garlic – 6-7 cloves roughly chopped
- Pepper corns – 6-7
- Bay leaf – 1
- Butter – 1 tbsp
- Pepper powder – ½ tsp
- Sugar – 1.5 tbsp
- Coriander – 1 tbsp finely chopped
- Salt as per taste
- Add butter in a pressure cooker. When butter melts, add chopped garlic and cook till it starts to turn pink. It may take around 10 to 15 seconds at medium flame.
- Add pepper corns, bay leaf, onion and celery. Mix and cook until onion starts to turn transparent.
- Finally add carrot, beetroot, tomatoes, 1 tbsp sugar and ½ tsp salt and 1 glass water. Mix and cover the cooker, cook till tomatoes and carrots turns soft.
- Once the pressure releases, take out the bay leaf and discard it. Blend the mixture until smooth. You can blend it with hand blender or with a mixer grinder. Strain the puree.
- Place the puree on high flame and add all the remaining seasonings to it. Half tsp pepper powder, half tsp sugar and salt. You can adjust the seasoning according to your personal taste and sourness of the tomatoes. Mix well and cook till you get the desired consistency.
- Add chopped coriander, mix and turn off the heat.
- Serve piping hot homemade tomato soup with crispy bread crotons.
- Please take a moment and rate this recipe, it really matters a lot and motivate me to work with more energy !! please share your valuable comments and feedbacks in the comment section below this pennel….