Veg Hot n Sour Soup Recipe – Restaurant Style Easy Hot n Sour soup recipe in Hindi
Veg Hot n Sour Soup Recipe – Restaurant Style Easy Hot n Sour soup recipe in Hindi/Hot & Sour Soup with step by step process, important tips and precise video !! The recipe which I am going to share with you today is Veg Hot n Sour Soup Recipe – Restaurant Style Easy Homemade soup recipe in Hindi/Hot & Sour Soup.
This Chinese hot n sour soup tastes really awesome and is one of the most popular soups among every Indian. This restaurant style hot n sour soup recipe is so simple, quick and tasty that it hardly takes 10 minutes to cook. So from now you will never buy store bought hot n sour soup packets anymore! (knorr soups….)
That recipe is so easy and quick Hot and sour soup is little spicy and little tangy in taste and can be enjoyed throughout the year. This is a veg version of this soup recipe but this soup can be prepared with chicken as well.
Do give it a try and let me know how it turns out.
You may also like:
To watch all the recipe SUBSCRIBE TO ‘MY FLAVOURS’ YOUTUBE CHANNEL and website www.myflavours.in for all the latest updates….
Share and spread My Flavours tasty and easy to cook homemade recipes with your friends!!
(Serves 6 persons)
- Garlic – 7-8 cloves (finely chop)
- Ginger – 1” piece (finely chop)
- Celery – 1 stick (finely chop, its optional)
- Carrot – 1 medium size (finely chopped)
- Capsicum – 1 (chopped)
- Cabbage – ½ cup finely chopped
- Chili Sauce – 1 tbsp
- Vinegar – 2 tsp
- Soy sauce – 1 tbsp
- Pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Cornflour – 2-3 tbsp
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Heat oil in a wok. When the oil is medium hot add chopped ginger, garlic and celery. Stir and sauté for 30 seconds on high flame.
- Add all the chopped vegetables and cook for 2 minutes more. Keep stirring. Do not overcook the vegetables we want them to be crunchy.
- Now add all the sauces, mix and cook for few more seconds.
- Add 7 cups of water and let it come to a boil on high flame. Add pepper powder and salt in it, simmer and let the stock cook for 4-5 minutes at low heat.
- Meanwhile in a separate bowl mix cornflour with ¼ cup water and keep aside. Mix it well no lumps should remain.
- Reduce the flame and add the cournflour slurry in the vegetable stock. Mix well and give it a boil on high flame. Let the soup cook on low heat for a minute or two so that the soup thicken a bit and it does not have the raw flavour of counflour .
- Check the taste and adjust the seasoning chili sauce, vinegar, salt and pepper if required.
- Turn off the heat and serve steaming hot and sour soup.
- If you liked the recipe then please share and RATE THE RECIPE!! And do not forget to share your comments below…..