Lehsun ki chutney Recipe / Hare lehsun ki chutney recipe or garlic chives chutney recipe – today we are going to make quick and easy Lehsun ki chutney recipe / Hare lehsun ki chutney recipe or garlic chives chutney recipe. Garlic chives are also called hare lahsun in Hindi. They are easily available during winters and are so handy, that you can easily add them to any salads and vegetables to give them a mild garlicy taste.
This lehsun ki chutney has a very delicate garlicky flavour of fresh garlic chives and it tastes very refreshing. Today I made this chutney to accompany my Sunday brunch that is aloo paranthas, but it goes very well with any sabzi, sandwiches, pakodas or snacks and starters.
If garlic chives are not available then you can make this lehsun ki chutney with regular garlics. Just add 8-10 garlics and increase the quantity of coriander.
Share and spread My Flavours tasty and easy to cook homemade recipes with your friends!!
Do not forget to SUBSCRIBE myflavours to watch all the recipes first….
Do not forget to share and rate this recipe.
Full recipe video given below.
- Garlic chives / hare lehsun – 125 gms
- Green chilies – 3-4
- Coriander leaves – 1.5 cups
- Tomatoes (sour) – 3-4
- Cumin seeds (zeera) – ½ cup
- Salt – as per taste
- Separate garlic whites from greens. Peel the whites and wash well.
- Blend all the above ingredients in a blender.
- Store the lehsun ki chutney in an air tight jar in refrigerator. It can last for up to 10 days.
- Serve the garlic chutney with fried snacks, paranthas, sabzi or with sandwiches.