Veg Mayo Sandwich Recipe/Quick & Easy Kids Lunchbox Ideas/Veg Sandwich with Mayo/Sandwich with step by step process, tips and precise video – Today I am going to share one of my kids favorite Veg Mayo Sandwich Recipe/Quick & Easy Kids Lunchbox Ideas/Veg Sandwich with Mayo/Sandwich. This quick and easy vegetable mayo sandwich recipe is equally loved by kids as well as adults. These vegetarian sandwiches are crispy from outside and creamy inside. These vegan sandwiches are very healthy as it is loaded with raw vegetables. Veg mayo sandwich can be served in breakfast, kid’s lunch box or even as an evening snacks. The mayo and vegetable filling can be prepared ahead of time and can be easily stored covered in refrigerator till use. Resting time enhance the flavour of the filling and makes is continent to prepare these sandwiches quickly when required.
Desserts: Chocolate Fudge Cake, Chocolate Cookies, Chocolate Gujiya Tarts, Gujiya, Wheat Cake, Instant Ghever, Instant Malpua, Oliya, Orange Shrikhand, Sewaiyan Ka Zarda, Strawberry Shrikhand, Tricolour Cake.
Share and spread My Flavours tasty and easy to cook homemade recipes with your friends!! Do not forget to SUBSCRIBE myflavours to watch all the recipes first….
Let’s quickly see how to make Veg Mayo Sandwich…….
- Cabbage – 1.5 cups (finely chopped)
- Capsicum – 1 cup (finely chopped)
- Onions – ¾ cup (finely chopped)
- Carrot – 1 medium size grated
- Mayonnaise – 10-12 tbsp
- Mustard powder/sauce – ½ tsp (optional)
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Sugar – ½ tsp
- Chili flakes – 1 tsp
- Pepper powder – ½ tsp
- Oregano – ½ tsp
- Italian Seasoning/ Garlic Bread seasoning – 1 tsp
- Garlic (crushed) – ½ tsp
- Tomato Ketchup – 3 tsp
- Add all the chopped and grated vegetables in a big mixing bowl. t
- Add all the seasoning in it.
- Now add mayonnaise little by little at a time and mix everything well.
- The mayo filling should be of thick and creamy consistency, so add the quantity of mayonnaise accordingly.
- Mix well until sugar dissolves.
- The mayo and vegetable filling is ready to use.
- Take a bread slice and apply this mayo filling on it.
- Cover this slice with another bread slice and apply some ghee or butter on it. If you wish you can apply butter on both sides of the sandwich.
- Place the prepared sandwich in the hot sandwich maker and grill until done.
- You can grill these sandwiches on the tava also.
- Cut the veg mayo sandwich and serve hot.
- I usually prepare this filling ahead of time and keep it covered in the refrigerator until use, but it is completely optional and you can use the filling immediately once it is prepared.