Know how to make 100% Natural Homemade Red Food Color | For Tandoori recipes & Cakes with step by step process, important tips and precise video – Today we are going to make homemade red food colour. It is 100% natural food grade colour, which is free from all kind of chemicals or preservatives.
This food colour is made with vegetable and is very healthy and easy to make. We can use this colour in gravies to give it restaurant like looks; or it can be added to tandoori recipe or tomato soaps to give them vibrant red colour. You can also use this colour for making red velvet cakes!!
Share and spread My Flavours tasty and easy to cook homemade recipes with your friends!!
Do not forget to SUBSCRIBE ‘My flavours’ Youtube channel and website – ‘www.myflavours.in’ (it’s free!!) to watch all the recipes first….
Complete recipe video given below:
- Peel, wash and grate beetroot.
- Spread them in a plate and sun dry them until all its moisture dries up.
- Grind the dried beetroot into fine powder.
- Transfer it in an air tight container and store in refrigerator. It can easily last upto an year.
- If you find my recipe helpful, please take a moment and RATE it, SHARE the recipe and do not forget to leave your valuable comment in the comment section below, it really motivates me to make more such easy cooking and baking videos for you….